NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K Kierris Bradbury's playing and you saying "we should sit him (save him) because we don't need him this week" is ridiculous. It's the playoffs, what are we saving him for, the offseason? It's not like he has a concussion, and he's ready to go. Centers manage so much of the game (callouts, running game, blocking assignments, etc.).

Not on anything:

But I'd go Niners (-9.5) and Chargers (-2.5) spreads.

K Kierris Bradbury's playing and you saying "we should sit him (save him) because we don't need him this week" is ridiculous. It's the playoffs, what are we saving him for, the offseason? It's not like he has a concussion, and he's ready to go. Centers manage so much of the game (callouts, running game, blocking assignments, etc.).
I was referring to Dantzler.

Aight good, I don't usually come down on you for some of your Pinions :lol:

Aight good, I don't usually come down on you for some of your Pinions :lol:
Yeah last week's game highlighted just *** important having a decent center is for us. Still think we should be able to handle the Giants regardless. If we lose this game, it's time to let Kirk go.

Yeah last week's game highlighted just *** important having a decent center is for us. Still think we should be able to handle the Giants regardless. If we lose this game, it's time to let Kirk go.
I would need to wait to see how he plays but you know that's not happening, if they lose it'll be because of the secondary collapsing. It's less likely Kirk would take them out of the game with turnovers.

I would need to wait to see how he plays but you know that's not happening, if they lose it'll be because of the secondary collapsing. It's less likely Kirk would take them out of the game with turnovers.
I say that as a Kirk fan. May be time for a new change of scenery if we lose this one. I wouldn't be opposed to possibly trading Kirk to help get that defense fixed. Mans getting paid a lot of money, I need for him to show us he can be great consistently. That wild card game against the saints he won for us is what I expect for him tomorrow and the rest of the playoffs.

degenerates assembleeeeeee D StaXX D StaXX 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

what we on? 10.5 for the first game is tough. Jags ML kinda nice but i dunno...leaning Chargers

Dogs are barking today!
Seattle covers, and Jags win. Let's get it!
giphy.gif

They did try to trade up and get Fields after the 2020 season :lol:, where we failed to make the playoffs after making them the year prior + winning that Wild Card game at New Orleans you're talking about.

But that was Zimmer and Spielman trying to get Fields. KOC and Kwesi might have a lot of slack for Kirk with a short memory, in terms of keeping him around based on the 13-4 record. The main point is we need to win this game--as we should, and we'll re-evaluate after the divisional round if we play the Niners or whoever.

Don't want to look it up further, my guess is he was a standout in the playoffs then for them and that made his HOF candidacy rise higher. A lot of people get into the HOF, and maybe 1x All-Pros are more common than I think for the Hall, but a 1x All-Pro seems light for a resume.

They did try to trade up and get Fields after the 2020 season :lol:, where we failed to make the playoffs after making them the year prior + winning that Wild Card game at New Orleans you're talking about.

But that was Zimmer and Spielman trying to get Fields. KOC and Kwesi might have a lot of slack for Kirk with a short memory, in terms of keeping him around based on the 13-4 record. The main point is we need to win this game--as we should, and we'll re-evaluate after the divisional round if we play the Niners or whoever.
Can't disagree with this.

Don't want to look it up further, my guess is he was a standout in the playoffs then for them and that made his HOF candidacy rise higher. A lot of people get into the HOF, and maybe 1x All-Pros are more common than I think for the Hall, but a 1x All-Pro seems light for a resume.
All I know is my boy better get in when he hangs em up.

Screenshot_20230114-143922.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom