NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really great for us? Did we NEED a Monday game?

Do we need Thursday games???

WE'RE ALL COMPLICIT

mqdefault (2).jpg

:lol:
EYE need it, mayne. TNF, MNF, full Sunday slate.....EYE NEEEEEED IT. my girl wasn't pleased to find out there was a playoff game on monday night though...she thought MNF was done :lol:

honestly, at first i was like "why the hell is there a MNF playoff game, so dumb, etc"...but i ain't got **** to do tonight so game on :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:
EYE need it, mayne. TNF, MNF, full Sunday slate.....EYE NEEEEEED IT. my girl wasn't pleased to find out there was a playoff game on monday night though...she thought MNF was done :lol:

honestly, at first i was like "why the hell is their a MNF playoff game, so dumb, etc"...but i ain't got **** to do tonight so game on :lol:
Felt her eye roll from the crib reading it fam

200w (28).gif

Forgot what show I was watching on Fox Sports, but a guy suggested Ravens trade Lamar to Chicago for Fields. Uhhh no thanks.

That was Nick Wright on First Things First last week. The WILDEST part about it was he was described Jets, Raiders, Colts, Seattle trades that included multiple FRPs then had the nerve to say Lamar for Fields straight up :rofl: :rofl:

IDK exactly why you are opposed to it but Lamar doesn't deserve to play behind that OLine and Chicago has no reason to trade for a Top QB right now like those other teams. Chicago needs to spend that cap in too many other places.

watched the jags chargers replay

that might be the worst play by play ive ever heard.

it was like the first football video games that used play by play. so emotionless and dead.

Got killed by the books this weekend on Chargers ML & Bills -7 1H. Still sick to my stomach about losing those bets. Thankfully Giants ML and Bengals live spread at -2.5 saved me some but still some dirty beats this weekend.

What’s the lean for tonight? Common sense says Dallas -2.5 but how can you bet against Brady as a home dog against the Cowboys??

Acho really out here bashing Lamar hard af on MLK day 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Joy Shady, and even the white dude trying to set him straight, destroyed his point several times and he still wont give up. This man really is scum 😂

Got killed by the books this weekend on Chargers ML & Bills -7 1H. Still sick to my stomach about losing those bets. Thankfully Giants ML and Bengals live spread at -2.5 saved me some but still some dirty beats this weekend.

What’s the lean for tonight? Common sense says Dallas -2.5 but how can you bet against Brady as a home dog against the Cowboys??
I’ll always take the points with Brady, everything else be damned. Also need the Bucs to cover to salvage this round robin bet.

His angle now, isnt about him playing or not. Its that Huntley did better in that(had better numbers) game than Lamar has in 4 playoff games even though he won one. Hes saying that they've seen what Lamar can do for them on the playoffs already and they should reconsider paying him 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Damn, EYE see y'all celebrated MLK Day by having your shirts off.

I've been getting worked into a shoot all weekend with these games and I feel the Cowboys gonna up the ante even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom