NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Glad I jumped on the Alpha Vapor Carbons when I had a chance. The iD colorways are just ok. No Volt or anything. Wack.

Glad I jumped on the Alpha Vapor Carbons when I had a chance. The iD colorways are just ok. No Volt or anything. Wack.

already got a couple nice cleats that i'm gonna order later on this year,
a nice white fade into red.
then a black fade into red.

these are gonna be great.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

yeah I feel like they will look better in person.  I would pay $180 if they put the Hyperfly's on ID 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

yeah I feel like they will look better in person.  I would pay $180 if they put the Hyperfly's on ID 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I agree I am glad I got some Alphas b/c I am not impressed with these.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I agree I am glad I got some Alphas b/c I am not impressed with these.

trust me when yall get these in person or happen to see them in person yall will change your mind

I have had the privilege to see almost every Pro Combat Vapor with the fade in person and I must say they are neck breakers

only thing I dont like is that its the same exact cleat with a different look

they could have at least made them a little lighter and more flexible instead of so stiff

trust me when yall get these in person or happen to see them in person yall will change your mind

I have had the privilege to see almost every Pro Combat Vapor with the fade in person and I must say they are neck breakers

only thing I dont like is that its the same exact cleat with a different look

they could have at least made them a little lighter and more flexible instead of so stiff

I wonder when some cleats are gonna start hitting Ross and Marshalls?

At least around here there are still some sitting on the shelves but they are like sz. 12 and up.

I would think that cleats would start hitting the above stores in the spring/summer.

Following up on that has anyone seen any gloves hit your local Ross, Marshalls or Nike Outlets other then the Treadlock Assassins?

At least around here there are still some sitting on the shelves but they are like sz. 12 and up.

I would think that cleats would start hitting the above stores in the spring/summer.

Following up on that has anyone seen any gloves hit your local Ross, Marshalls or Nike Outlets other then the Treadlock Assassins?

Originally Posted by langfor5

Which cleats have you seen?

I saw one random left glove of the NIke Magnigrip in white/navy at Marshalls. I think I saw some 09 Vapor trails there too but its always just one glove( not a pair) so I wouldnt say Marshalls is getting consisently like they did in Fall of 2008

Originally Posted by langfor5

Which cleats have you seen?

I saw one random left glove of the NIke Magnigrip in white/navy at Marshalls. I think I saw some 09 Vapor trails there too but its always just one glove( not a pair) so I wouldnt say Marshalls is getting consisently like they did in Fall of 2008

man i dont know if i should drop near 200 bones for some talons, is it really worth it...? sizes are running out. anyone know of where i can get some vapor carbon gloves? NDC never carried them and eastbay is sold out. thanks

man i dont know if i should drop near 200 bones for some talons, is it really worth it...? sizes are running out. anyone know of where i can get some vapor carbon gloves? NDC never carried them and eastbay is sold out. thanks

Back
Top Bottom