NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

thanks jayli, got them! they still have mediums, large, and XL. just no more nike zoom vapor carbon td VOLT colorway.. maybe i should just do the TALONS.

thanks jayli, got them! they still have mediums, large, and XL. just no more nike zoom vapor carbon td VOLT colorway.. maybe i should just do the TALONS.

Got these to go with my carbon vapor gloves
happy.gif

afc363d365082ef0b603f1e505688d20b10c8684_r.jpg

00136c2f68d226d3b146fdef0b318c67a9f1f9c0_r.jpg

They were worn in the game.  It was the only pair I was able to find in anything close to a 9, so I decided to go for it.  If I knew there was a size 9 floating around, then I'd be kicking myself.

They were worn in the game.  It was the only pair I was able to find in anything close to a 9, so I decided to go for it.  If I knew there was a size 9 floating around, then I'd be kicking myself.

yeah im still kickin myself for not pulling the trigger on that 10.5 floating around

if anybody has any connects PM me

still looking for the green socks too

yeah im still kickin myself for not pulling the trigger on that 10.5 floating around

^^ i hit my boy who goes to oregon to bring some stuff back when he comes down during their break after springball.. hopefully he comes through

^^ i hit my boy who goes to oregon to bring some stuff back when he comes down during their break after springball.. hopefully he comes through

Yeah, off ebay.  It's the only place I can find them since I don't have any connects.  Baydestrian, post pics if your boy delivers some goods...

Yeah, off ebay.  It's the only place I can find them since I don't have any connects.  Baydestrian, post pics if your boy delivers some goods...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

some of those socks are on ebay...$$$$
nike just needs to do us all a favor and release them

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

some of those socks are on ebay...$$$$
nike just needs to do us all a favor and release them

Man now that I see what some of those socks are going for, 200 for the carbons feels like a deal!  Anyone know why the socks are going for such insane prices?

Also, in case anyone cares, I just added a volt colored insole from an old pair of kicks and now the 9.5s fit snugly.

Man now that I see what some of those socks are going for, 200 for the carbons feels like a deal!  Anyone know why the socks are going for such insane prices?

Also, in case anyone cares, I just added a volt colored insole from an old pair of kicks and now the 9.5s fit snugly.

Originally Posted by jayli

if i had to guess about the socks prices, i would say since nike never released them thats why the prices are crazy. honestly $50 for socks would be pretty pricey but the few pairs that are out there will bring in some serious cash

Back
Top Bottom