NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

those are fresh!! i wish i could still wear black cleats for my team. unfortunately black doesnt go well with orange and blue

Thanks man. Most the players on my team go with Black or White cleats. These were a little different and I'm just hoping the Chrome doesn't chip too easily. I'm gonna save em as much as I can

Thanks man. Most the players on my team go with Black or White cleats. These were a little different and I'm just hoping the Chrome doesn't chip too easily. I'm gonna save em as much as I can

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

CAN'T wait to take these out for a spin!!! Sorry for the poor quality pics, I took them with my phone 
nerd.gif
Did ur friend get those off of ebay? Cuz I think I saw those on there a couple weeks ago But they'r sweet 
pimp.gif

CAN'T wait to take these out for a spin!!! Sorry for the poor quality pics, I took them with my phone 
nerd.gif
Did ur friend get those off of ebay? Cuz I think I saw those on there a couple weeks ago But they'r sweet 
pimp.gif

if you're playing on nice grass or turf, you should be fine with the chrome for a good amount of time. being from NJ, the ice and snow on our turf field completely destroyed the bottoms, practically took it all off. 

if you're playing on nice grass or turf, you should be fine with the chrome for a good amount of time. being from NJ, the ice and snow on our turf field completely destroyed the bottoms, practically took it all off. 

Has anyone seen any gloves hit the Outlets or your local Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx? Local outlet has the Treadlock Assassins.

Btw...anyone used the Assassins? Thoughts? Reviews?

Has anyone seen any gloves hit the Outlets or your local Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx? Local outlet has the Treadlock Assassins.

Btw...anyone used the Assassins? Thoughts? Reviews?

from players i've played with the treadlock is terrible.. magnigrip is the way to go for sure. i've seen assassins in magnigrip at marshalls before.. only way to get them beside the outlet stores are from players in college or NFL or ebay

from players i've played with the treadlock is terrible.. magnigrip is the way to go for sure. i've seen assassins in magnigrip at marshalls before.. only way to get them beside the outlet stores are from players in college or NFL or ebay

I don't have the pics, but the UA cleats worn by Cam Newton and Julio Jones were silver w/volt colored laces...do they really have to be that blatant with copying color schemes?

I don't have the pics, but the UA cleats worn by Cam Newton and Julio Jones were silver w/volt colored laces...do they really have to be that blatant with copying color schemes?

Back
Top Bottom