NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

Are the yellow cleats the CTR 360 soccer cleats? If so, thats kind of a strange choice Nevermind, its the punter.

:pimp: :pimp:

Here are some more detailed pictures of the Oregon helmet from the company that did the chrome job.

I disagree with the Oregon comment, but I agree with the USC comment. I think some teams need to slow down on trying to replicate what Oregon and other teams are doing with changing uniforms. Teams like USC and Penn State should stay true to what they have and keep it looking classy. Sometimes matching everything is just too much. Its like buying a red Ferrari and then painting the rims red to match. I think USC looks good with the black cleats, white laces, and white socks. I also think that the grey gloves looked good with USC and even with Florida State. If they are going to do some updates, it should be to solid colors. If USC wore gloves that were all red or yellow, it would look much better IMO. Or if they want to keep tradition yet try something new, keep the grey gloves, but do the USC logo and colors on the palm. Little details like that or even how great the grey facemasks look with USC. The little detail and subtle changes like that would look great with a team like USC. The devil is in the details!
I agree with this. I LOVED USC's black shoes with white laces and socks. Classic look. Plus, for some reason I'm just a sucker for black cleats. Oregon's shoes were the only ones that worked colored in my opinion. I still think it would have looked better with black cleats. I'm not really feelin the socks worn by USC and FSU either honestly. 

"White Out" against Austin Peay this weekend. Not a fan of our helmets. Maybe they will look better on the field. Better photos of our uniforms for Military Appreciation Day game on the 22nd.

That's not the uniform. My apologies for not clarifying that. That is the under shirt. 

Jordan Brand has signed Hakeen Nicks. He'll be wearing these Super Fly's tonight.

^ So sick. I still think Jason Taylor and T.O. have the best cleat PE's EVER.. The retros are :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

And the award for the most ridiculous facemask in the NFL goes to:

This glove colorway looks so good with the Giants uniforms!

Here is how Jordan Brand will be outfitting their athletes this weekend:

Andre Johnson

Charles Woodson

Dwight Freeney

Josh Freeman 

Lamarr Woodley 

Michael Crabtree

Whoa. I wasn't expecting those Crabtree PEs to be so nice. Is that the standard low top version of the Superfly? Reminds me of the Deion Sanders AJ 11 low PEs from his ******* days.

When did CWood get officially signed to JB bc on the jumpman23.com website he's not on the roster yet. I know he was an official member back in the day, then went to nike, even tried adidas for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom