NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walajukuevans-walajuku.gif

Justin Fields would’ve looked good as a Jet.

I said to y’all back then:

Lawrence & Fields should be the 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Wilson might have thrown his last pass for the jets.....no chance they start him 2nd half....flaco time

Justin Fields would’ve locked good as a Jet.

I said to y’all back then:

Lawrence & Fields should be the 1 and 2.

I could understand if Wilson was putting up big numbers like Deshaun Watson/J-Herbert and losing, but dude is losing as well as putting up putrid numbers

Zach Wilson to the chiefs…

:nerd:
He’d still need to complete passes if Pat ever got hurt. At this moment Pat can throw underhand and behind the back with the same completion percentage as Wilson playing regular.

I wonder if Bezos is really gona buy the WFT and thats how Google won the Sunday ticket package but I guess there cant be a conflict since they were awarded Thursday nights. IDK im not a ticket buyer so it doesn't affect me I just dont like that YouTube move 😂

I think anyone that streams all TV via YouTube TV/Hulu/Fubo might head the way of YouTube TV now (if they’re into sports at all), assuming the NFL Sunday Ticket add-on isn’t exorbitant.

You just decided to pull up on National Television and post your worst 1st Half rushing performance in 20 years.

25B2F989-F2CD-4B6F-B9BB-376E762E4E5F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom