NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother and I have a working theory that during every draft cycle there is one quarterback who is a complete media creation, think Mitch trubisky or Will Levis this year.

Guys who you watch, and at no point are you ever impressed, but analyst promise are great QB prospects. I put Zach Wilson in that category.

He was mediocre in 2019 and allegedly took some huge leap in 2020 but when you dig deeper you see that he didn't get much better, he just played a much easier schedule. BYU didn't play a single P5 team due to COVID so he dominated a G5 schedule and looked great.

TNF crew saying time for Zach Wilson to get out da paint in Jets.

They raised some valid points. Will be hard for Wilson to recover because he lost the locker room weeks byke when he didn't take responsibility for his ****ups.

That said punting on a #2 pick supposed franchise QB this early in his career is quite the indictment on the front office.

The whole qb stuff is crazy to me. Like there’s been plenty of high first round pick qb’s who don’t pan out. Sometimes it’s getting drafted to a bad organization. Sometimes it’s due to constant turnover offensive coordinator and coaching wise. Sometimes it’s due to a trash offensive line. Point being, it’s not uncommon for can’t miss qb prospects to not pan out, and there’s times where the team who drafted them didn’t do them any favors.

But it’s rare that a guy is Ryan Leaf/Jamarcus Russell bad when drafted that high. Maybe it’s a reach to put Zach Wilson on the same level as those guys. But if he lost that locker. That’s tough to recover from. Especially when there’s been no real improvement his first two seasons as well.

These scouts and experts fall in love with guys at the combine and how they perform in non game situations at stuff like the combine. Maybe it’s a method to their madness. But they’ve also dinged guys for dumb stuff like height, “body language and passion” and other stuff, only to see them fall in the draft and have great careers. It’s weird how stuff works on that end.

TNF crew saying time for Zach Wilson to get out da paint in Jets.

They raised some valid points. Will be hard for Wilson to recover because he lost the locker room weeks byke when he didn't take responsibility for his ****ups.

That said punting on a #2 pick supposed franchise QB this early in his career is quite the indictment on the front office.

Granted they could've drafted someone like Fields instead but yea that meaningless W has gotta sting :lol: :sick:

They should’ve lied to Adam Gase or made the call at halftime to give him the impression that his job was safe if he started to bench guys and trust the process for the 2nd half. :lol:

Giants fans, I like my friend and for a moment my friend wants to start/could start Chubb, D.Cook, or Jacobs… 2 of them.

Can’t sit Chubb assuming he plays. D.Cook would be touchdown dependent, what should I do vs. Giants Run D? You feel like he could do work? He’s mostly short-yardage right now with some long hitters.

Anyone want to bet Giants at Vikings this week? $50 Venmo bet.

I’d take the spread Vikings -3.5.

Look, I know everyone is trying to make a point, and based off the numbers its a lazy easy comparison to make. But as a Raiders fan with severe Fandom- PTSD(FPTSD) who is easily triggered by the mere mention im begging you all to stop mentioning Jawalrus Russell 🤬🤬🤬🤬 its the holiday season for fks sake

1671809281793.png

Tickets secured for wildcard weekend if the Bengals have to play ✅. Little late bday gift from the Mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom