NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220912_091551.jpg

3 different coaches now, difference OCs and DCs different GM and Matt Ryan gone team still blowing games in the exact same ways and for the same reasons it makes no sense. Blank Is a good owner I know he cares but If this keeps up it’s only a matter of time before people start looking at him

Colts should not have been tied yday. Reich is killing us by going for it on 4th down all the time. He has cost us quite a few games because of it.

Woke up feeling glorious. Eagles dub and Dak getting hurt?

I mourned when he snapped his leg in half. But a wittle thumb injury? Nope.

Cowboys have no one to blame but themselves for last nights lost. No depth at OL, not training Tyler Smith at LT until Tyron went down, no WR depth

Yeah. ****s not even worth going to some of these games. Honestly watching NFL at home on the big screen is better anyway
Agreed. The viewing experience at home is so much better.
Im past the age now of freezing my balls off outside tailgating then for another 3 hours inside and I dont want to deal with the public anymore lol

seen a couple requests for WIR which i also miss Nouss Nouss mikedalton mikedalton 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

so here we go:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom