NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no reason to fire Lovie at this point if you're the Texans anyway...you're competitive all while losing. No top tier coach will go there unless they're in love with BY and/or get full control of the roster.

Imo the Texans job would have upside if any potential hire is afforded a decent amount of job security. I want to say they still have two more first rounders from the Browns and they likely have the number 1 pick in the upcoming draft.

That team has been in absolute dissary since quickly blowing that 24 point lead to Kansas City though. The Hopkins trade and managing to alienate their star qb to the point he wanted out (well before everything came out about Watson which only added to things)

yo Mahomes helmet is huge :lol:

aexndbwe8fl31.png

Was the Chiefs game originally at night? Thought it was the night game. Glad the Jags game is the second game tho

Was the Chiefs game originally at night? Thought it was the night game. Glad the Jags game is the second game tho

Titans/Jags was always scheduled as the finale today.

Chiefs already locked up the division are trying to look up the #1 seed.

Titans/Jags has more ramifications as it's win and in scenario along with crowning the division champ.

Also can't end the NFL coverage today with Steve Levy doing the play by play.

Man I dip out for a quick second, comebyke and see the Chiefs deep in the redzone. :lol:

Was wondering why Orlovsky was in the booth did some Google and didn't realize Brian Griese left the announce both to become the 49ers QB coach.

Was wondering why Orlovsky was in the booth did some Google and didn't realize Brian Griese left the announce both to become the 49ers QB coach.

Yeah, I believe Shanny wanted him around to mentor Lance and then Purdy essentially and tbh, Griese isn't getting enough credit for Brock's success...when you're 3rd string coming in, you're working closely with the QB coach more than anyone and I'm sure his impact was just a big when Purdy moved to 2 on the depth chart.

Damn Stidham got this offense going again.

Carrbage never looked this potent with these weapons all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom