NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of what you said is true. i'm just using an example of QBs losing to QBs as a dumb way to prop up QBs or shoot down other QBs

no one is going to argue Allen > Mahomes. nobody. but you said this....

if Allen wins a SB and doesn't go thru Burrow or Pat...you still smoking that Allen pack?
You cherry picked one thing out of everything I said to get a point off... But Nope.. . My point is he hasn't won anything. Y'all stay crowning these white dudes before they do anything... Hell at least make the super bowl. I watch black QBs face unrealistic expectations and scrutiny every year meanwhile y'all just hand cats like Herbert and Allen the crowns... Lamar is still having to prove to certain fans and his own team that he's worth such and such because of *** "reckless" he is but Allen is twice as reckless as Lamar yet I bet you no one would have a problem with him getting a big guaranteed bag. The irony in this is I never called Allen trash y'all are literally in your feelings because I don't think he's a god at football and is overrated. Excuse me for not worshipping dude like y'all do lol

trashing your TV and throwing out jerseys for social media clout >>>>>>>

:rofl:

ahhh the playoffs, that annual time of the year when a handful of irrational cowboys fans assault their TVs. can always count on it happening like the leaves changing colors out east

You cherry picked one thing out of everything I said to get a point off... But Nope.. . My point is he hasn't won anything. Y'all stay crowning these white dudes before they do anything... Hell at least make the super bowl. I watch black QBs face unrealistic expectations and scrutiny every year meanwhile y'all just hand cats like Herbert and Allen the crowns... Lamar is still having to prove to certain fans and his own team that he's worth such and such because of *** "reckless" he is but Allen is twice as reckless as Lamar yet I bet you no one would have a problem with him getting a big guaranteed bag. The irony in this is I never called Allen trash y'all are literally in your feelings because I don't think he's a god at football and is overrated. Excuse me for not worshipping dude like y'all do lol

You spitting.

Josh Allen is Tim Tebow with a better throwing motion. That’s it. Personally I felt people saying he was better than Cam was insulting.

Here's the difference, no one overrates cousins to my knowledge and unlike bills fans we aren't delusional about our QB.
Maybe it was in jest, but you were literally calling Hurts the Black Kirk. That’s straight delusion:lol:

Don't take your anger out on Vikings fans because your team keeps choking.. we ain't got nothing to do with that. Y'all need to be directing that energy at Mr. Hero ball
Man, the fact that you think I’m a Bills fan. My team sent them home. Has nothing to do with anyone being mad. The Diggs criticism is just misguided, IMO. He upgraded his situation completely and got paid. The fact that he didn’t win a title is meaningless IMO.

This thread has gone off the rails…. to sum it up… Diggs wound up in the right situation … Vikings fans are apparently mad, even tho they ended up with an equally great receiver.

Man, the fact that you think I’m a Bills fan. My team sent them home. Has nothing to do with anyone being mad. The Diggs criticism is just misguided, IMO. He upgraded his situation completely and got paid. The fact that he didn’t win a title is meaningless IMO.
If I recall correctly Diggs forced his way out because he didn't like how he was being used in the offense since we were run heavy at the time... Well he goes to buffalo and has been the focal point of the offense and that's still not good enough for him. That's what I originally meant by the grass is greener comment and what 651akathepaul 651akathepaul was trying to clarify. Tbh bills fans started this by taking it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom