NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just went through the whole play by play for the eagles/9ers game

kyle really never called a timeout for the whole game.. there was an injury timeout after josh Johnson hit his head.. but unless I missed something, zero timeouts from the 9ers

yea I don’t get Kyle.. clearly a brilliant coach.. but there are some stuff I just don’t get

Dude is like the new Andy Reid.. Reid has always obviously been a great coach, but he had stuff that would seemingly be solved by just hiring a kid who played a ton of madden

I mean do you really want him to use them to stop the clock down 31-7 at the end of the game?

Also, if Josh doesn’t fumble the snap, the 9ers have 3 time outs and 1.5 minutes left at their own 40… seems like they’re set up pretty good on the time outs.

There’s a people aspect to this and I imagine Lamar wouldn’t be too happy being franchise tagged regardless of the guaranteed money for one year.

yeah i still no long term security. $45M in the near term is nice but with the injury risk, i'm sure he's not happy

Yeah it's just be cheaper to extend him at that point. They need to just trade him at this point too :lol:

He's definitely not happy and this may be a biased take but I don't think the situation is unsalvageable. Baltimore is probably waiting to see what happens with Burrow and Herbert's deals and their guarantees. Afterwards they will try to contend that Watson didn't reset the market but the Browns are just idiots then give him a reasonable non-fully guaranteed deal on par with the top guys.

Still no OC either :smh:

He's definitely not happy and this may be a biased take but I don't think the situation is unsalvageable. Baltimore is probably waiting to see what happens with Burrow and Herbert's deals and their guarantees. Afterwards they will try to contend that Watson didn't reset the market but the Browns are just idiots then give him a reasonable non-fully guaranteed deal on par with the top guys.

Still no OC either :smh:
Yeah as long as there's a pathway to an extension things can always quickly flip back to an amicable situation.

I wouldn't wait for those deals though. Set the market or you're going to end up once again chasing a moving target

i mean these QB deals only gonna get bigger and bigger. we've seen each contract outdo the last...regardless of who is better than who. ravens just shooting themselves in the foot if they actually want him and keep delaying

Yeah as long as there's a pathway to an extension things can always quickly flip back to an amicable situation.

I wouldn't wait for those deals though. Set the market or you're going to end up once again chasing a moving target

I honestly hate this situation because I keep working myself into shoot because while I think they should 100% pay him, I also see why that front office would chose not to :lol: You both are spot on, but I think part of the issue is that in the entire franchise's existence (27 seasons) they have never been in this situation with the QB position.

Most other franchises would have been backed up the Brinks truck but the Ravens won 2 SBs not even valuing the position. It's honestly kind of crazy they won with those two middle of the pack offenses but it was a different time. They need to realize you simply can't do that in this era.

I mean do you really want him to use them to stop the clock down 31-7 at the end of the game?

Do I, an eagles fan, no

But if I was a 9ers fan, I’d be pissed this dude didn’t challenge when he saw the WR rushing to get another play off

Also, if Josh doesn’t fumble the snap, the 9ers have 3 time outs and 1.5 minutes left at their own 40… seems like they’re set up pretty good on the time outs.

Same josh that got pressured on pretty much every single drop back?

Had a turnover and could have easily had another.. and got knocked out

“Set up pretty good” is being used very loosely

russell-wilson-crying-gif.gif

Russ Byke! broncos19dm broncos19dm sb sb

I knew Sean Payton was the ball waiting to drop but didn’t think Demeco would sign with the Texans just seconds after :lol:

Denver is kinda in a lose lose after they gave up all of that for Russ and then gave him the bag. But if they keep their DC and Payton gets the offense to even an average place, they’ll be much better.

Demeco Ryans to Houston would've made more sense given his history, under different management.

Under the Texans current management I can't help but feel it's a poisoned chalice but who knows, maybe he can be the one to really turn the franchise around.

Got a hell of a job ahead of him.

Just glad someone qualified like him got the job instead of a nepo hire like McCown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom