NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

5J9e.gif

how could jets have this money$!?!?$ prob cap magic when they get rodgers make his salary a bonus and magic bunch of cap room :frown:

by the way rumor is OBJ was working out with bunch of giants in zona

I started a new Madden franchise file with the Bills just to move them to London and rename them the London Black Knights. We’re a dynasty now making up for all that wasted time in Buffalo :nthat:

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the realization that Tua being your so called franchise QB would lead you to delusions.

Carson just being biased. He doesn’t want to piss off the Cincinnati faithful. That’s a loaded question to ask him.

Trust, he’s a Mahomes fan. Mahomes is above all for the next 10-20 years

This like when Portland fans tried to say drexler was better than jordan

burrow that dude.. but mahomes is something else and alone

just be happy (and honest with yourself) that you got one but ain’t need to try make him out to be more than he is

That comment by CP seemed loaded. For one, he had a skillset more similar to Burrow, even less so with mobility, but I said for years back in the day that Ocho and Housh held that O back by going off script so much and making Carson looking worse than he was. Further backed up by his success in AZ and Ocho not being able to anything the right way in NE. That team was fun, but Carson didn't have the athleticism to go off script and throw from different platforms so he's bitter.

I can't wait for dacomeup dacomeup to come in here and tell me I'm wrong. :lol:

Him or Koopa co-signed those posts back then tho. Who knows. :lol:

Is Carson good with the franchise? I know the whole retirement thing was awhile ago but this Just seems like a guy sticking up for a Bengals alum

Not really reading into it past that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom