NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Lynn 1990s type fine
noah.png

Like a guest appearance on Fresh Prince type baddie

Bryce is the only QB I'd want from this draft.

all depends on the coaches i had

if I had a shanahan coach, I’d be all over stroud.. and then if I had certain other coaches and a legit plan, would be all over Richardson

I take Bryce I’m prioritizing building that oline real quick, which you should do anyways.. but a RB who can pass block too going be high for me

It was always Bryce first, CJ second, don't get why it changed but we're back. The Panthers supposedly/reportedly like Stroud when the trade happened, and now we're back to the original rankings between him and BY.

To me, the Panthers have the QB room to take Richardson. With a year of sitting and learning from Frank Reich, Jim Caldwell, Josh McCown & Thomas Brown, Richardson’s development would take leaps and bounds.

I’m just waiting for people to realize that Lamar 100% needs to focus on throwing the ball, or he’ll end up like Cam.

He also needs to learn to slide and take less hits. Dude puts his head down like a RB a LOT.

He needs to protect his body

Achane? You like him as y’all RB1?

witherspoon, at 10

im gucci with the RBs we got while see who is available 2nd or later.. draft is deep at RB

at 10, give me 1 of: jalen carter, will Anderson, Christian Gonzale, devon Witherspoon, Nolan smith or skoronski

I mean this as a compliment but watching Stroud he reminded me a lot of the “good” Jared Goff. Similar play style without the dumb turnovers and brain farts.

Lamar is one of the best at NOT taking hits

I agree somewhat but man. We saw what it did to 6’5” 250lb Cam Newton.

Lamar is young and spry still. But all those designed runs and whatnot, as he gets older he needs to focus more on throwing.

He’s hometeam to me no doubt, you’ve been down in south Florida enough as well. He gets mad love. But those hits eventually add up

pretty much.. well my thing is, if you don’t believe/love a guy, just pass on them at QB

if you get a guy late in the 1st or later, pulling a Rosen/jimmy clausen is easier.. but if you take that guy top 5 you deserve it to your team to at least try to give ‘em 2-3 years

Sheesh

i wonder what it’d realistically take to get me to watch draft day or 80 for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom