NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags schedule release video started out strong but that **** was about 6 minutes too long. Started dragging it out. They could have still got all those jokes off and the schedule in a fraction of the time and it wouldn't have felt so is this **** over yet 🤣

This Is Great.

These Teams Social Media Teams Have Truly Made The NFL Schedule Release An Event.

I Can Honestly Say I Tune In Now Just For The Lulz.
A lot of the social media teams have stepped their games up.

They hiring hilarious young people to run their accounts.

Shout out to whomever has been leading the Chargers account for the past few years. That’s the first team I remember wildin online.

i get wanting to make the lions a thing, but they gotta prove it

This. I think they give KC a game tho. Different hunger levels for each team week 1. Detroit trying to prove it. KC has nothing to prove and understands the marathon.

This Is Great.

These Teams Social Media Teams Have Truly Made The NFL Schedule Release An Event.

I Can Honestly Say I Tune In Now Just For The Lulz.

Yeah, man...I was at most tepid about a damn schedule release, but these teams' media rooms been shining and creating content that is a good watch.

Ok lets gooo! Havent seen him play much but any help for myles is appreciated

He's a beast. Cons are injury history and despite being mostly available last season, his production waned considerably the 2nd half of the season.

He was a Vikings killer in GB and last season he was fun to watch at the beginning. Browns get him on a prove-it deal, so barring a significant injury, he should do his thang with Cleveland. Probably moreso what was expected of Clowney that didn't exactly pan out.

This. I think they give KC a game tho. Different hunger levels for each team week 1. Detroit trying to prove it. KC has nothing to prove and understands the marathon.

I don’t mind it being a night game and an early one at that

but they have the bengals and bills on their schedule and at home.. should have easily been one of those

1683949635094.gif

Cook probably next

Need to find a suitor. If they do, it's probably similar draft compensation. He's a contractual liability, but I agree

Makes me wonder if they were going to trade away their best rusher on a defense that was bad last year, why did they go WR Addison with their first pick? Plenty of solid Edge rushers were available.

Value. Needed a WR2 anyway and the way I see it, that offense will keep them competitive. Lots of faith being placed on Flores, but I don't expect a miracle. They were the worst defense in the NFL last season. Even if you have no namers playing sound football, it'll be an improvement.

The restaurants Hooters and Twin Peaks, as well as dance troupes, were a frequent point of discussion. Rep. Richard Raymond, a self-professed fan of Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, was concerned that the bill could apply to them as well.

Luke Macias, a conservative activist and political consultant, said that could conceivably happen. If it does, he said the Legislature could fix that when it meets next in 2025.

“Worst scenario is we have a few less cheerleaders in Texas for a year and a half,” Macias said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom