NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no idea. You can’t get Peacock internationally?

Nope.

I can access a US only site like Hulu using my VPN.

The issue with Peacock is they don't accept international credit card as a payment like the other streaming services.

I was pissed I couldn’t watch the end of the game… I trust Youtube/Google to get it straight for football season. And in fairness Direct TV had a few hangups with Sunday Ticket too.
I was wondering what was going on and why I couldn’t watch it. I think that’s the first time that had happened in the couple times I’ve had YouTube tv.

I was wondering what was going on and why I couldn’t watch it. I think that’s the first time that had happened in the couple times I’ve had YouTube tv.
It was really weird because it was just the TNT channel. Every other channel worked fine. Switched over to NBA TV hoping they’d do some drop in coverage but they were too busy showing Curry highlights smh

He belongs in prison :smh:

That was a long a** article and nearly impossible to keep track of all the dirt bags.

Didn't Favre also get jammed up awhile back that his cancer charity was doing next to nothing to support cancer initiatives. What a scum bag.

636136817225208593-Music-City-Miracle-02.JPG

There's some other obvious ones from that era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom