NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYi-DaEWYAIu4hz

We need that name

image-asset.gif

I don’t believe that headline :lol:

These teams so use to sabotaging black QBs, especially when it was so commonplace. They hate seeing them flourish.

I still hate Jeff Fisher for what he did to VY and Steve McNair.

He had McNair on the pine for like 2 years and he never wanted Vince Young

You still a legend in my eyes VY! :pimp:

Vince Young would’ve killed it in today’s NFL

The whole “he’s not a true quarterback, he’s not a real quarterback because he runs” talking point has always been weird to me.

Like there’s multiple ways you can play qb. The game changes and evolves and just because you’re capable of running and moving around in the pocket doesn’t mean you can’t pass.

A qb’s job is to ultimately drive the ball down the field and put up points. You don’t get extra bonus points for doing so strictly being a pocket passer. Make it happen however you can make it happen.

I can’t wait for the day this Neanderthal thinking some of these coaches have about the QB position fully dies. In no other position in the game is it considered a negative to be good at two things and versatility is seen as a bad thing.

I whole heartedly believe the QB position has been held back for decades because of this dumbass **** we have yet to see what the QB position can fully be but times are changing on that finally

Embarrassment performances the last two primetime games.

You’re welcome that my eagles put on a true display of high level professional football last Monday. There will be plenty more to come as you can expect them on primetime quite often in January

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Can't imagine the amount of commercials and praise Baker would get if he was having the career Lamar is having.
Lamar should be one of the faces of the league right next to Mahomes but nope.

If Lamar and his moms can pull off that fully guareenteed deal without an agent I think they should consider an agent purely for endorsements. Man’s should be on every other commercial. But they may not even need it if he runs that MVP back.

Baker had a running back putting up historic numbers (Nick Chubb) and another good RB in Kareem Hunt…. And they still tried to run the offense through Baker’s arm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The NFL wanted him to be a “thing” soooo bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom