NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the schedule was announced, Colts/Broncos seemed like a decent primetime matchup on paper, with two big name quarterbacks facing off against each other.

It's not the NFL's fault that Matt Ryan is over the hill and Russell Wilson's best years are perhaps behind him.

As for next week's matchup, nobody asked for that. :lol:

When the schedule was announced, Colts/Broncos seemed like a decent primetime matchup on paper, with two big name quarterbacks facing off against each other.

It's not the NFL's fault that Matt Ryan is over the hill and Russell Wilson's best years are perhaps behind him.

As for next week's matchup, nobody asked for that. :lol:
Can’t fully explain the Russ fall off but Ryan’s been washed for years now

It’s wild to say but I feel sorry for both Russ and… Matt Ryan SMH

Russ looks like something is off and Matt Ryan looks scared out there

Bruh I know Sutton is good but you wanna throw it with Gilmore right on him and someone was wide open?

This year is the first time where I’m watching Russ play and am thinking that him being 5’ll is an issue.

This year is the first time where I’m watching Russ play and am thinking that him being 5’ll is an issue.

i always remember Mina talking about dude not throwing to the middle of the field.. also discussing how his play slipped

but yea shh is standing out now

Last night, I hated the game of football. Legit hated it

Didn’t watch the 2nd half and just saw highlights. That’s the play they chose on 4th and 1?

Fans legit left going into OT. Never seen that before.

Guaranteed next years TNF will be much better. Amazon will do the same thing Fox did and discuss this with the nfl and get better games. Guaranteed.

Last night, I hated the game of football. Legit hated it

Didn’t watch the 2nd half and just saw highlights. That’s the play they chose on 4th and 1?

Fans legit left going into OT. Never seen that before.

Guaranteed next years TNF will be much better. Amazon will do the same thing Fox did and discuss this with the nfl and get better games. Guaranteed.
I was nodding off like crazy.

Glad my Eagles dodged the Russ bullet.

Hurts is better
Hell, Geno is better too.

Broncos ****ing suck

this team is absolute trash. no chemistry, no vibe, no urgency. absolute trash.

E0F61654-DE13-4D7F-A90E-4856E9DFB5DF.jpeg

damn papi, hate to see it...

267BD3F7-6BE2-4DC3-8638-D1A5F2EDB398.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom