NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they are passing instead of just running for the yards. Now rodgers gonna blame everybody but himself
Those are the plays that are coming in. They went away from everything that worked in the first half.

Damn good win for the Giants. Going to be a long plane ride back to Wisconsin. A total collapse in the second half for Green Bay.

Impressive comebyke by the Giants.

What a difference getting a healthy Saquon and a non Belichick disciple coach can do.

3CEE03F7-1042-4FA8-86BF-1DFE70505126.gif

Rodgers so selfish

RB 1A and 1B at your disposal and u wanna throw it twice with 1 yard to go

Hate this fool

Daboll should have ran the ball 3 times instead of taking 3-knees in that scenario. Give the punter room and best case scenario you get a first down

Road wins are always great. They have a chance to go 2-0 against a very average Panthers team.

I just don't get how anyone can keep *****ing and moaning especially when its 1 game into the season. I know some have been emotionally damaged with how poor the team has been, but man, some people just can't enjoy the moment. Insufferable.

easy *** schedule too. I will actually be stunned if they are not at least 5-5, if not better, through 10. Yeah I said it. Need Barkley to be healthy, of course.

I’m *****ing and moaning because we’ve never seen such awful QB get four years straight. If we had a different QB, I’d be great. Don’t trot this pile of **** QB out there again and expect something different. He had awful plays and reads; more turnovers again. Saquon carried this offense for all four quarters.

5-5?!?!?!

They had to cut some of our top players from last year for cap reasons. This team is gonna be awful. I can accept that, I can’t accept four years of this QB.

what's the excuse now Hahahaha Hahahaha

just saying.jpg

Fraud can't pout and blame the defense or young wideouts either.
You had the ball in your hands and couldn't deliver. Take responsibility & show some leadership.
I just know he's about to act like a little ***** at the podium too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom