NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
8E454223-B166-4E64-8612-3B0B2B00771C.jpeg
3D2FD169-EB69-4F77-B07D-406B6FA72F9B.jpeg
505F33EF-C366-4D42-9B70-E5A60220D6D2.jpeg

I ain’t got NO sympathy for anyone doing business with AB :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Fool ain’t got no integrity and dudes brokering deals with him? Dumb.

Wayne REALLYYYYYY turned into a gremlin
Word. And I saw that dude admitted that AB told him he bought the watches in Dubai for less than $500 a piece. So you really think he got the score of the century when he bought 3 watches for 1500 that are technically worth 1.5 mill? lmao dude.

Word. And I saw that dude admitted that AB told him he bought the watches in Dubai for less than $500 a piece. So you really think he got the score of the century when he bought 3 watches for 1500 that are technically worth 1.5 mill? lmao dude.

It’s baffling. If you’re spending 500k on luxury goods, you need to be going to the boutique or actual dealer.

That’s like buying Louis Vuitton or Gucci out of the trunk of someone’s car. Can’t be that idiotic :lol:

It’s baffling. If you’re spending 500k on luxury goods, you need to be going to the boutique or actual dealer.

That’s like buying Louis Vuitton or Gucci out of the trunk of someone’s car. Can’t be that idiotic :lol:
People be eager.

You’ve gotta be allowed to buy a lot of those high level watches straight from the retailer.

This is how people get caught with the fakes. Same thing happened with Lil Baby.

People be eager.

You’ve gotta be allowed to buy a lot of those high level watches straight from the retailer.

This is how people get caught with the fakes. Same thing happened with Lil Baby.

That’s my point. If you got the bread to go to a certified retailer or heck, fly overseas to a legitimate shop, do it.

If my 300k to 500k isn’t good enough to get me at least a look-see, then I’ll keep my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom