NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year fans cry about calls…get over it!!
Refs missed the PI on the play before Brady’s sack and what was even more egregious, ref didn’t know the rule that defense doesn’t get an opportunity to set under two min when Bucs were inside the 10 on a 4th down and Falcons had too many men on the field.
How many of you cried then?
What about the ghost holding call the play before that missed PI? The drive should’ve been over before that play but it wasn’t cause the Bucs got a BS call on 3rd down before that

Hey fam, I called it, well over a week ago....... :wink:

I tried to tell you guys. That Bull**** overreaction is going to hurt the game more than help. All so folks can act like they actually care. Look at the Teddy video man. ONE play. He played ONE play, and a spotter pulled him from the game. A SPOTTER. A guy in a booth. Not a Doctor. Not a Neurologist. A guy in a suite. No oversight needed. No video evidence needed. He makes the call, a player is pulled, period. Just wait.......JUST. WAIT.

I agreed with you. Still do, on the big picture. Just funny now....

Hearing Mahomes scream “I’m here” in real time must be hilarious.

I don't think I could take him serious. :lol:
"I'm here! I'm here!"
kermit-mad.gif

Not even asking for a max hold. I'm asking for a wr hold down field letting kelce walk into the end zone after calling a soft offensive pi which is how kelce.gpt open on his 2nd td.

Refs trash

The only thing Hollins has done for the Raiders tonight is commit penalties. :lol:

I have never had a burner, nor will I.

I didn't know if he was bein serious or mocking me. We need to find out tho.

I had 2 burners when I got banned years ago. I was upfront about it though. I actually prefer that username but can't mess with my OG.

@pacificnorsewest
badabing badabing

Yeah, 1 gone since the forum change(s). Badabing still alive though, but I don't think that's me anymore. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom