NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their new branding looks TERRIBLE. The logo, colors, etc all look cheesy.

soo many teams that would easily look so much better if they went to throwbacks

my team too.. but at least are jerseys are still good.. but you got some others with terrible or meh jersey combos with nice throwbacks

like the oilers would easily be a better option of houston AND Tennesse, pick one either one

The current dolphins jerseys remind me of the shaq/Kobe and Miami heat jerseys also pistons had em too

All had way better throwback options that were easily better

It’s like with the falcons too
Their new branding looks TERRIBLE. The logo, colors, etc all look cheesy.

I don’t think the current set is that bad…but the throwbacks are clearly superior

Seeing the name Geno Smith at the top of any QB list is wild. When have we seen a QB be sorry for a decade then "figure out"? This man is completing 73% of his passes. :lol:

I’m a little late on the thread replies but let’s remember Geno did not have a good or decent team in New York. Was he a good or decent qb at the time either? Hell no, but a qb cant be any thpes of good if the team around you is complete garbage too. And who always takes the blame? The qb. Who ALWAYS takes the blame? The BLACK QB. I’m glad Geno is prospering now. With age comes maturity and experience. He doesn’t have to be the Geno of his college days. He just has to do enough to win games and/or put his team in positions to win games

20221020_120800.jpg

Its damn near IMPOSSIBLE for doctors to tell someone how much of a chance they have of developing CTE. Plus lets not forget, this wasn’t his first time ever getting hit. CTE develops over time and all the shots Tua has taken well it’s kinda just a matter of time as he ages.

Still think Hoody plays the hot hand and Zappe's gonna get the start but good to see him almost back healthy, looked ominous a few weeks back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom