NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that Karen that was harassing TO a couple months ago?
She got charged for lying to the cops. Idiot.

_aW97w2MYWkYP9YCy5pZHGkvJUXRE1o9lImpkCNwsEA.jpg

Jeff Bezos seems like the guy who never cared about sports but will have takes at the viewing party that you nod along with.

And being so excessively rich he just might add the Commanders to his portfolio like the rights to Thursday Night Football. But the only player he can name is Troy Aikman.

Anyone else see Kelce and Hurts yucking it up with Kaylee Hartung in the 4th last night. Hurts better not steal my girl. :lol:

Jeff Bezos seems like the guy who never cared about sports but will have takes at the viewing party that you nod along with.

And being so excessively rich he just might add the Commanders to his portfolio like the rights to Thursday Night Football. But the only player he can name is Troy Aikman.
I want an owner that doesn’t pretend to know football and trusts the scouts and FO to sign and draft players. Yall don’t understand how many times Snyder overruled the FO to make personnel decisions that set this franchise back.

I’d be excited for Bezos mainly because he has too much money and connections for the fan experience to be lackluster. The new stadium, merch, events… I trust he’d at least make it fun to be a fan. And I assume he’d leave the football minds to put the best product on the field.

The Nick Foles Eagles team vs. Hurts team this year, do the champs win? I know there’s player crossover, think of it as these two teams playing in Madden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom