NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its always their year but damn, the Cowboys lowkey have the recipe...

Got a weak NFC this season too.

They've got the ingredients at least :lol:, coaching might offset it but they could really do something this year if they're on it

Last edited:
Zach Wilson a fratty douche.

Team will rally around Wacco Flacco.
89BB8569-2776-4949-805B-C3B122882543.jpeg

If the Chargers don't make the playoffs, Brandon Staley gotta go.

I know they've had a lot of injuries, but he's also made a lot of questionable decisions. This team has underperformed every year he's been the head coach. You can't waste the rookie contract years of one of the best young quarterbacks the NFL has seen in recent times.

...Justin Herbert deserves an A+ coach.

I’m not sure why anybody would be surprised Wilson is absolute garbage. The dude played 3 years of college and sucked two out of three years while playing against mediocre teams. He’s just the latest experiment for NFL scouts seeing one good year in a bum college career and taking him early because he “fits the build” of your typical overrated white guy playing QB

I’m not sure why anybody would be surprised Wilson is absolute garbage. The dude played 3 years of college and sucked two out of three years while playing against mediocre teams. He’s just the latest experiment for NFL scouts seeing one good year in a bum college career and taking him early because he “fits the build” of your typical overrated white guy playing QB

He got drafted by the Jets. Enough said.

That's damning yikes...

JaMarcus is the consensus biggest bust of all time and Zach plays in an even more pass happy era :lol:

Jets really drafted a preppy Ryan Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom