NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Sunday more of a testament of how good the Cowboys are (or can be) or how suspect the Vikings are (or may be)?

Was Sunday more of a testament of how good the Cowboys are (or can be) or how suspect the Vikings are (or may be)?
tenor.gif

I think it was just a perfect storm of the Cowboys strengths are the Vikes weaknesses. That combined with all the Vikes injuries.

I actually wouldn't be too surprised if the Giants beat the Cowboys on Thursday.

Can the Vikings never do that again? My fantasy team's success is heavily reliant on Justin Jefferson.

Kirk was due for "One of those games" though

I think it was just a perfect storm of the Cowboys strengths are the Vikes weaknesses. That combined with all the Vikes injuries.

I actually wouldn't be too surprised if the Giants beat the Cowboys on Thursday.
I would :lol:

Giants have come back down to earth in recent weeks and they just lost one of their best WR's for the season

I was thinking about that....if Fields could pass just as good as Lamar, would he be better than Lamar (ie do folks think he is a better runner)?
Nah, don't think there's ever been a more legit dual threat QB as Lamar.

Philly Vick and Cunningham were probably the closest before.

Next year Fields gon make a big leap in his passing like Lamar and Jalen did.

It's there, just gotta put the work in.

Don’t the Bears have one of the worst O lines in the league? Its not just on Fields. GM and coach got some work to do as well personnel wise and schematically.

Holy ****...first off, Packers have been down so bad that I forgot they started 3-1 :lol: Second, I just saw his cap hits through 2026(!!) :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom