NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
66DFD433-EF19-4983-8A96-63EB8BA1D6C6.jpeg

I don’t understand why anyone who is untrained would ever fight any kind of professional athlete because even if you both don’t know how to fight, they still have an overwhelming advantage over you just based off their athleticism

Exhibit A

If any Jets or NFL fan I guess wants to bet Jets against me (I’d take Vikings -3) for $100, message me before the game.

Venmo bet.

I know better than to bet on my Jets :lol:

Team has literally turned it's back completely on the kid. Just hope White lights it up again and doesn't sh*t the bed ...

We NEED this win. Daniel Jones need to step man. Our offense is too easy to stop when Saquon is literally the only player that can make plays.

You need what? Man is bottom of the league in passing yards and TDs. Daboll doesn’t want him throwing the ball and teams know our entire offense is Saquon. Hand the ball off or roll out and throw the ball five yards. It’s a predictable *** offense for Milky Mariota.

Mid get Maga is playing better than Dink and Donk Dan and he wasn’t even drafted. ****in pathetic.

Raiders fans, he’s expected to play, but if Jacobs tweaks something pregame does Ameer Abdullah get the carries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom