NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda funny we traded reagor to the Vikings and JJAW to the Seahawks…

We'll see if the change of scenery and scheme help him out. Don't have high expectations, but that'd be great.

Falcons in the never section :frown:
593A7133-FB8C-42F2-92AE-BCAECED40695.gif

how much do practice players make? I see the same dudes on practice squad and wonder if they are making ends meet.

On the radio they were talking that practice squad players can take up to about 3-3.5 mil of the cap. So spread over 16 players about 215,000

On the radio they were talking that practice squad players can take up to about 3-3.5 mil of the cap. So spread over 16 players about 215,000
oh word? Thats not bad. Dont know why I was thinking $70k. Might be thinking about NBA 10 day contracts.

Yo, we really got Denver @ Seattle for opening MNF?!?!?!

Come on maaaaan
how much do practice players make? I see the same dudes on practice squad and wonder if they are making ends meet.

That MNF matchup will be the most Russ that Russ will ever be, should make for amazing lols

I had no idea veterans like Josh Johnson, Sean Mannion, and Anthony Harris were not somehow ineligible but I don’t study the CBA up and down like I once did :lol:

IATT IATT and Eagles fans, Anthony Harris???! jeez 651akathepaul 651akathepaul carver carver TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga what a fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom