NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having an ageny has to be hurting Lamar a little, right?

Lamar should have held out and forced it. I commend him for "doing the right thing" and fulfilling his commitment but F that, this is pro football. You gotta go for yours.
Debatable. Agents are self-serving. An agent would've pushed him to sign a "lesser" deal to get their cut. Waiting has benefitted Lamar as the market continues to take shape and these QBs are making 150M+ guaranteed. The question really comes down to how much Lamar wants guaranteed. Would he turn down a 300M contract with 180M guaranteed? Total value is more than Watson and guaranteed amount is more than Russ. Or is he dead set on 230M+ plus fully guaranteed?

Quarterback contracts NORMALLY are the easiest to negotiable because they make the most. Josh Allen got 260. Deshaun got 230. Lamar should easily be in the 250-300 range

rookies and top tier guys.. rookies, it's by draft slot and only a couple things to really negotiate.. top tier guys, just gotta look at the last couple contracts

better off paying a high end lawyer by the hour at some absurd hourly rate, cause you still going be under the 10% or whatever on the whole deal

Welp lost Landry and signed Josh Gordon to the practice squad. I really hope they don’t waste a roster spot when he inevitably gets suspended again :smh:

Back to bottom feeder status we go

The titans beat damn near every good team they played in the regular season last year, with or without Henry. Vrabel is a damn good coach, they'll be ok. I'm hoping for the worst tho.

20220902_083401.jpg

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom