NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hot Seat list after Week 5:

HE GONE
Matt Rhule - Back to college you go.

The Hottest Seats
Ron Rivera (Commanders) - Now has the hottest of all seats.
Dan Campbell (Lions)

Seat's Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders) - 1-4 team that could be 3-2 right now.
Lovie Smith (Texans)
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - The offense is putrid and he's gonna be the fall guy for Russell Wilson looking like ****.
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals)
Dennis Allen (Saints)
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - Their next three games before the bye week are brutal and this could be the season where it all falls apart.

Lukewarm Seat
Pete Carroll (Seahawks)
Frank Reich (Colts)
Brandon Staley (Chargers) - They're 3-2 in spite of him.

Did Brady himself lose to Eli Manning or did the team lose to Eli Manning? Isn't the QB just 1 of 53? Are wins a QB stat now?

all that time this man spent whenever anyone said anything about the importance of the QB position and Eli is the dude he throws all that out the window for

HE GONE

The Hottest Seats
Dan Campbell (Lions)

Seat's Warming Up
Lovie Smith (Texans)
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos) - The offense is putrid and he's gonna be the fall guy for Russell Wilson looking like ****.
Dennis Allen (Saints)
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - Their next three games before the bye week are brutal and this could be the season where it all falls apart.

Lukewarm Seat
Pete Carroll (Seahawks)
Frank Reich (Colts)

Rivera gotta have soemthing on someone

HE GONE

The Hottest Seats
Dan Campbell (Lions)

Seat's Warming Up
Lovie Smith (Texans)
Dennis Allen (Saints)

Lukewarm Seat
Pete Carroll (Seahawks)
Frank Reich (Colts)
Tomlin ain’t going nowhere. Staley should be warming up but he will be given the benefit of the doubt because white. Reich is definitely warming up. He’sa goner by year end.

Not sure why folks think McDaniels is on the hotseat already after all Mark Davis did to sign him :lol:

They also have a couple of guys that worked with him in NE in the front office so would be shocked if he doesn't get time.

Especially when they've been competitive in each game and could easily have a flipped record if it wasn't for some tough breaks.

1-4 or not, he's nor going anywhere this season :lol:

Uh huh......a random *** plain *** nobody talent white kid come out the 6th round sitting the bench taught to hand the ball off for 40 minutes a game while the defense mauled everybody and the likely first HOF kicker not named Tucker kicked game winner after game winner in clutch moment after clutch moment while refs fixed I don't know how many issues on his behalf to save his outta nowhere *** he certainly deserves credit for all the defensive HOFers he played with, All Pro's, Pro Bowlers etc DEFENSIVELY learned how to play the game at a high level from him, the 3,600 yards a season and 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio with 2 pro bowls to show for it while winning 3 Super Bowls in the first 4 years of his career based off that sparkling play, HE was the cause of all that. 220 yards a game and 1.5 TD's surely brought a new landscape to a burgeoning dynasty. 👍

Then when he actually became a true monster on the field, he lost to Eli Manning......

You need to ****ing stop with that stupid *** cause and effect bull****. That dude barely got his job at MICHIGAN. He got his NFL job based on injury. Bill brought that boy into the world. He didn't come into the league slangin like Pat or Herbert or even develop after a year like Josh with ridiculous skillsets & ****. They carried his *** for years while he handed off to Antoine Smith and Kevin Faulk and Corey Dillon. While his defense gave up 30 point games 6 times in 57 games and none of them in the playoffs. And his first career playoff win was based on a fumble, by him. :stoneface:

You sound ****in ridiculous with this stupid **** man. You think Brady gets drafted in the 6th round by the Titans, or the Bears or the Panthers and does all that? :smh:

Belichick was winning Super Bowls with legendary defenses while his QB's were Phil Simms and Jeff Hostetler. My God dude.

Imagine focusing on the first four years of a 7 title and 20+ year career. But we’ve all seen you pick and choose and pivot like no other in here the last two weeks. This post is not surprising

Some of us underplay Bills impact (me) and others overplay it. The numbers speak for themselves though as does the eye test. He won a lot more with a certain someone. The one constant in a revolving door of personnel. Maybe when we win a playoff game without Tom I’ll soften up on Bill. But he isn’t above reproach anymore

And C CP1708 for the record, Bill can coach my team forever if he wants. I do actually like him. But I don’t undervalue the impact Brady has had on his career. But give up the GM role ffs. I know he’s a 100x better of a coach than most of these other idiots in the NFL tho

Eli pulled off some miracles

but the giants being able to pressure brady with just the front 4 was the biggest thing for those giants teams

That defense held the pats offense to 14 and 17 points

This is the most Raiders thing ever. Almost as good as sweeping the division like 10 years ago but still missing the playoffs

another gem:

I was hopin you guys would kinda pick up on the monster lose to Eli vibe but y'all a lil over literal. Guess that's on me. :lol: It's the compare to early years Brady vs when he truly became an ELITE QB.

Thee point, he was a Russ, hand off and play defense. 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. Baby Brady. Low numbers. A non fumble. Vinateri kicking game winners in blizzards & ****.

He then becomes a true monster. A Peyton QB machine equal. And loses to a scrub. (Defense plus a miracle catch)

The biggerrrrrrrrr point. Bill drove that. Bill created those rosters (3 outta 4 years) with his QB in handcuffs. He beat the greatest show on turf. Then added the last back to back. Then he lost every coach he ever had as people tried to steal his mojo. Then he himself pivoted to a monster offense. He raised Brady, who was not some Andrew Luck blue chip prospect. Bill created that. He adapted year after year.

Brady didn't walk in slangin like Mahomes and just destroying the damn league. :lol:

And then y'all completely missed him winning multiple SB's with Simms/Hostetler and not seeing how young(er) Brady played the game in the early days.

And C CP1708 for the record, Bill can coach my team forever if he wants. I do actually like him. But I don’t undervalue the impact Brady has had on his career. But give up the GM role ffs. I know he’s a 100x better of a coach than most of these other idiots in the NFL tho

I def know his GM role shaky. You know I know that.

But you can't bless all those coaching careers on Brady and act like Bill didn't create him first. Not the other way around.

I def know his GM role shaky. You know I know that.

But you can't bless all those coaching careers on Brady and act like Bill didn't create him first. Not the other way around.

Yeah agreed Tom doesn’t launch from the Jags or Jets or whatever. 100% agree Bills huge hand in his start and ascent

I don’t get what we are doing here..

we saw Steve young fail with the bucs and then succeed with the 9ers

we saw Brees go from OK to top 10 ever going from chargers to saints

the QB has to be put in a good situation to succeed.. that’s why you shouldn’t just kill a guy because of the situation he’s in

Maybe this goes against my point, but that was the Vikings last season. Do I think KOC is a good coach? Yes. But the one difference between last season with Zimmer and so many close losses versus this season with "lucky" wins is hard to determine. They should've lost to Detroit much the same way they should've beat Cincy and Arizona last season. They would've been looking at 3-0 instead of 1-2. Probably playoffs, most likely Zim and Spielman retained.

If Adams gets 2 feet in bounds...Raiders at 2-3 right in the thick of the AFCW. 1-4 is waaaay worse, but the players didn't execute. That's not on Josh. HCs are the first to take blame, but if...IF that 2 pt conversion is successful and the Raiders win, which still wasn't a certainty, Josh and the Raiders have new life. I think we'll see just how good a coach he is now, with this uphill battle than we would had they won.
I hear you. To me execution is on both players and coaches.

But at the end of the day, the Raiders blew 2 leads of 17+points in the first 5 games. They’ve had opportunities to win the other games but can’t execute on either side of the ball consistently. i’ve seen well played halfs in 4 of the 5 games but then they fumble the bag at some point and to me consistent execution (or lack of it) is more on coaching than it is the players.

i’m not saying he’s gonna get fired during the season, Mark ain’t that guy (unless someone hacks his emails).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom