NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
very sad man…

young and healthy then boom, everything changes…

really hope he is ok man…this really hit me different…

not much to say…

I think googling the acronyms is pretty fast; however, I get it. NT is legit with the info...look how many dudes who never/rarely post in here that are coming thru with solid info...be it by personal experience or profession. Nothing wrong with asking the question to start the dialogue, imo.

When significant things happens in sports or the world in general NT, is the first place I go to so I didn't see an issue with C CP1708 asking those questions especially after elpablo21 elpablo21 was detailing his personal experience.

I just went back to the actual play. The camera switched after the tackle, you don't see him fall but you hear the whistle (calling for stoppage) right away.

Bills trainers were out IMMEDIATELY and a Bengal staffer was already radio'ing for something. Super super super fast response from all of them. But the players saw right away. Tyler Boyd was immediately taking a knee. Then it goes to commercial, it's when they came back and showed the players... :frown:

🙏

turned it off a while ago. Glad they decided to postpone the game.

Praying for Damar.

Being intubated is bad but it is good that they responded so quickly.
Great point.

Years ago, I had to go with my pops for a doctor's appointment. Out of nowhere, he lies on the ground and says he feels weak and can't move.

Someone came and tried to ask some questions, but he wasn't too responsive.

Someone must've pressed a button or something, but I've never seen people move so fast. There must've been 10-15 doctors/nurses there within 30-45 seconds. It's like they came out of the ceiling on some museum robbery ****.

I've never seen people move with such urgency and care.

All those years of schooling and experience in a room in the blink of an eye.

Ultimately pops was just crazy dehydrated, and something like that can debilitate you, especially in older age.

Thankfully Damar got the same or even faster urgency, given the circumstances. God willing, his recovery will be heavily based on their urgency.

The health care folk are built different. Superheroes.

Assuming they got his heart going at 9 mins. Assuming they started chest compressions (for) within a minute or two and the chest compressions were deep and effective. And assuming it was just a bad luck hit leading to arrhythmia. They will keep him intubated, sedated (“induced coma”) and cool him with close fluid and ice for 24 hours. Then they will turn off his sedation and see how much he wakes up tomorrow night to Wednesday morning. We will know by Wednesday morning. You’ll hear a ton of “critical” condition stuff on twitter. Of course he is in “critical” condition- he had cpr.

Prayers til we get news.

If bleeding was involved, there’s no way they get his heart going after 9 minutes without opening his chest and stopping the blood. Unless it bled and was contained within his heart sac and so it kind of tamponaded itself. Even then, without sticking a needle in it on field it’s hard to have a pulse at 9 min.

We will see. Lots of weird speculation on twitter and it’s best to stay off that weird app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom