NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 teams are currently under .500 and can still make the playoffs…..

Throw the entire season in the trash, horrible product this year.

11 teams are currently under .500 and can still make the playoffs…..

Throw the entire season in the trash, horrible product this year.

wallow-in-self-pity-the-grinch.gif

Don’t forget, a lot of y’all fell for the Mel Kiper/Todd McShay hype job on Malik around draft time. All because dude threw the ball deep with no defense in the building :smh:

Yeah Jalen and Lamar know how to rally the troops. Same with Lamar. Same affect Tom Brady has. Some dudes are just liked and respected. You rarely here dudes around the league talk bad about Lamar or Brady. They just get a lot of respect and admiration.

Brett Favre use to have it also. The likability is important. That’s why I’m so shocked with Russell but Richard Sherman been hinting at people not like Russ. He still performed and entered the league with a chip on his shoulder.

You can see right through a Baker, or a Zach Wilson, even Sam Darnold. I would not want those dudes as my teammate.
Since Wisconsin i saw thru russ. He was too good in interviews especially at that age between that and the narrative around his personal life it just seemed like he was putting on a bit too much.

Fact that is real fun

Tonight’s starting QB for the Titans, Joshua Dobbs, had an externship with NASA in early 2020. Aerospace engineering grad from UT.

7CD35551-1574-481C-8294-599B8824A88A.jpeg
9C3C8DF1-06DD-466E-AF92-2059506B339A.png
2995B26F-10F8-41B0-AF12-29323A6788D4.jpeg
749242F4-427B-4DD1-BD8E-87DB3D07D30E.jpeg
A79B7A88-11EB-43C3-9E12-424DDEBA18ED.jpeg

That’s dope :nthat:

He was pretty good at Tennessee, interested to see how he plays in the league.

If any of you plan to get a YouTube TV subscription with the NFL heading that way, let me know. Got a no limit refer a friend discount for me and the person who signs up.

I will more than likely be hitting you up once whatever terms and rates for Sunday ticket come out.

I’m hoping I can finesse that student deal again next season. Got my son, and a few of his friends I can use if needed. But if worse comes to worse Ima bite the bullet and pay full price. Hopefully I can avoid though.

I will more than likely be hitting you up once whatever terms and rates for Sunday ticket come out.

I’m hoping I can finesse that student deal again next season. Got my son, and a few of his friends I can use if needed. But if worse comes to worse Ima bite the bullet and pay full price. Hopefully I can avoid though.
This is like the opposite of the young bols getting fake IDs to cop beer. Adults getting student logins to get subscription-based services for the low :lol: :smokin

I wasn’t mad at all that Sunday Ticket moved.

DirectTV told me this was the very last year the email I was using was gonna work.

The full price for SundayTicket is worth it but I ain’t paying it if I don’t have to.

This is like the opposite of the young bols getting fake IDs to cop beer. Adults getting student logins to get subscription-based services for the low :lol: :smokin

I did some wild **** to get Sunday ticket on the student deal the last few seasons. The way Sunday ticket worked for directtv. You didn’t need a school email to get the student discount. They just needed your name, school and date of birth.

So I looked up the athletic programs for various smaller schools around my way to see if they had any bio info on the players on the websites. I found a school that did so I used some random soccer players name, school and date of birth while using my email and payment info and it worked. Used that info every season since 2019.

My oldest son is in college now though so getting student info next season should be way less of a hassle. But would much rather pay $120 than $300 for Sunday ticket :lol:

Yea it’s easy to tune certain folks out.. but it ain’t just football.. and you got wayyy too many dudes who think they need to be in that leadership role or that type of leader

Of the little I knew about Andrew luck, dude didn’t try to be something he wasn’t.. was still a leader but did it more his way

When Mike McDaniel was hired, a lot of people questioned whether he could earn the respect of the locker room with his personality. Seems like they’ve all been proved wrong. The players seem to love him because he’s true to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom