NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo we are starting Joshua Dobbs over Malik Willis tonight. Looks like I need to start drinking early (at least the game doesent matter 😅)
Make or break for a rookie? Wut
oprah-well.gif

Brock Purdy the best QB from this class so far?

I know its not a fair question, just asking for fodder lol

best QB on the Niners? :lol:

Time will tell. He definitely fell into the best possible situation and he’a taking full advantage of it.

best QB on the Niners? :lol:

Time will tell. He definitely fell into the best possible situation and he’a taking full advantage of it.
I asked my question exactly how I intended it, sir.

And you didn't answer it :lol:

This game is pretty much meaningless for the Titans right? As in if they beat the Jaguars next Sunday they win the division regardless of what happens tonight or with Jacksonville in Houston on Sunday.

Not surprised with the move by Tennessee. If they happen to make the playoffs with no Tannehill, might as well see if Dobbs provides a spark. Willis offers very little right now from what we’ve seen.

Dobbs is terrible, this move is dumb. Titans are done and losing tonight. I’d rather give Malik more reps to evaluate him than a guy that most fans don’t know is still in the league.

Am I crazy for thinking Jared Goff is no better than prime Andy Dalton?

Lions fans are drinking the Kool-Aid and I’m just not impressed, he doesn’t stink but he’s not the guy unless everything is right and even then he’s prone to mistakes

Maybe but Goff was part of a Super Bowl. Dalton is the OG Kirk Cousins. Choked in every prime time and playoff game.

Scary hours. :nerd:

Don’t think teams are scared of a team that has a guy that coaches like an 11 year old playing Madden.

I’ll trade y’all Dink and Donk Dan for him. I’ve seen him make more confident and competent throws down the field in just a few games. Guy has confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom