NFL predictions vol. 2010 1st round picks

From the 1st round, which picks did you like, dislike?

Who's gonna be the best player from the 1st round in this class?
Worst player from the 1st round?

Post your thoughts

best player: Eric berry-All Access
Worst player:

Tebow.JPG

Best: Berry, Bradford, McClain

Busts: Spiller, Haden, PierrePaul

Toss Up: Tebow....My brain tells me he will be a bust....but he is Tim Tebow so who knows.

what are your thoughts on Iupati?

IMO, he is gonna be a beast at guard... frank gore's gonna be a top 3 back next season
pimp.gif

I hope
ohwell.gif

5 Best:
Suh, Pierre-Paul, Berry, Dez, Pouncey

5 Worst:
Matthews, Alualu, Kareem, Pat Rob and Obviously Tebow

If it means anything, jerry jones had earl thomas, iupati and dez as his top 3 players according to need ... so iupati must have been a great value and a stud ...

Best:

Ndamukong Suh
Eric Berry
Rolando McClain
Mike Iupati
Dan Williams

Special Mention: Dez Bryant

Worst:

Sam Bradford
Trent Williams
Tyson Alualu
Anthony Davis
Tim Tebow
jerry jones had earl thomas, iupati and dez as his top 3 players according to need
That's kind of strange.

I mentioned upgrading over Kyle Kosier months ago, but I didn't really think anybody in the organization was with that.

I think most of you only think Bradford will be a bust because it's been so long since you've seen him play.

Y'all must've forgot his sophomore year at OU. He was insanely good as a freaking soph. Please go watch some '08 film on him. Do yourself a favor.

Tebow will play the same amount Mike Vick did last year.. we won't know wheres hes headed for a few years..

Bradford will be the worst, but not by his own doing.
laugh.gif

[Random Guy Jags Picked] will perform well, but it won't matter. < Random prediction.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you mean when he had an NFL O line and never got touched?

Regardless of how good his OL was he was damn good in his own right. He picked apart defenses, and was making great throws with incredible accuracy on the regular. 
I don't understand how having a good OL can be used against someone. It's not his fault they were good. 

The kid is just plain good.Way better than Stafford was in college and it looks like Stafford is going to turn out pretty good. 

Back
Top Bottom