NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Lived through the “Vick experience” and it was a lot a things going on in the media that made Vick larger than life for people who barley watch football during that period.

1. Vick was a 99 overall speed on Madden and had a Gatorade commercial where it was edited of him throwing a 100 yard pass.

I had family members that really thought he was the fastest NFL player ever and could throw uncle Rico type passes. The Bo Jackson Techno Bowl syndrome.

“2. Media blamed all the Atl WRs for Vick bad passes. Everyone assumed Vick had no help even tho he couldn’t make a bunch of throws. Poor Peerless Price.

3. Micheal Vick’s ego bought into all the hype and he really thought he was that madden player and could gain 200 yards a game:smh:

1573489674424.jpeg

Theres always room in a season to beat them BA Aints

If a young Vick was able to play in this era with a spread offense utilizing RPO's he would've had a totally different career.
Assuming he applied himself as taking being a pro seriously which he self admittedly didn’t. But I do agree, he came a generation too soon as far as there bring coaches in the league who would be willing and appreciate his skillset

Ravens are in such great shape. They need another WR next to Hollywood in 2020. Snead ain't it.

I like Lamar but holy **** that whole bit by Harbaugh was next level cringe. Like as soon as he knew he was gonna be mic’d up he wrote up a whole script in his head for the cameras :lol:

Back
Top Bottom