NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

hide the pain.gif

Wait Bortles got in. That must have been when i had ignored the ipad and kept watching the GB/CAR game

Watching the highlights back, Allen's poise in the pocket to hang in there on 4th & 10 and deliver the ball to Moore at 13:22. :pimp:

If Van Roten would have held his block on the final play CMC gets in. Truly a game of inches. :blush:

The loss aside, that game in GB yesterday was beautiful to watch. Snow in Lambeau is something else. I hope there's plenty more snow games to come this year. Preferably one in the playoffs.

Yeah that was fun on t.v. because it seemed as if the snow was getting heavier.

What a bum throwing for only 446 yards and 3 TD’s yesterday.

Been playing like **** all year with 18 TD’s and 1 INT in 8 games.

Are you implying you need more than just a ridiculously great QB to be successful? Because I don't believe you....

If a young Vick was able to play in this era with a spread offense utilizing RPO's he would've had a totally different career.

Not able to hit him, field spread, :smh: The NFL would have to ban him or other teams would be rioting over him.

And Lamar is so similar. And he's still growing each week. He's going to be a damn problem.

Mahomes is probably the best QB ever at his age along with Marino so I'd have to go with him but defenses don't seem to have an answer for Lamar at all yet. He's gotta be one of the MVP favorites at this point imo.

Picking Sony 1 pick ahead of him is gonna be looking real iffy over the next few years if he stays on this trajectory. Been looking like Philly Vick this season and he probably hasn't even hit his physical prime yet :sick:

Been delicious to see all the so called 'experts' who had the likes of Darnold,Allen and Rosen ahead of him before the draft all over his jock after making them eat crow each week :pimp:

IMO he's better than Baker too but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he gets a legit coach. Harbaughs been a great coach for over a decade now and his willingness to get rid of Flukko in a flash to build the offense around Lamar's strengths has only reinforced that to me

Back
Top Bottom