NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Charlie Weis

yup.. him

1574108572077.png

1574108620580.png

man, I had no idea who the man in IATT's pic was until just NOW. Didnt understand the significance of him showing up in posts yesterday but was embarassed to ask.

You can't get any more washed than this.

the Derek Carr slander been nonexistent lately. Must be winning :lol: :lol:

He has been outstanding.

Beating Joe Flacco with 1 TD.
Beating Jacoby Brissett with 2 TD
Beating Trubisky with 0 TD
Beating Stafford with 2 TD (and Stafford at the 1 yard line)
Beating Rivers with 1 TD
Beating Random Allen Bengal with 1 TD

7 TD's in 6 wins, vs really really good competition.

When he faced Mahomes, Cousins, Rodgers, and Watson, 0-4 with 8 TD.

Yeah, he's really silenced the critics. I'm sure I can pencil him in for a W and 1-2 TD vs Sam Darnold this week. :pimp:

Hey guys, question:

Is Saquon Barkley better than Nick Chubb in 2019?

Not as a whole body of work, not potential, not any of that BS.

Is the guy that's 29th in rushing in 2019 better than the guy that's averaging 101.1 yards per game at 5 yards per clip?

These young Sean McVay types ruining one of the best industries for fat people to find success.

Nothing like CP waking up on Monday ready to slap around some QBs.

Well, when I wake up and read Carr "must be winning" and Dak should be an MVP, cuz, being 6-4 is really crucial, and ya know, the 9ers, Seahawks, Saints, Vikings, Packers don't exist in his own conference, let alone allow me to mention Watson or Lamar, I have questions. Call me cynical.

IF, I say IF the Raiders lose to the Chiefs in 2 weeks, at Arrowhead, they will play a 16 game schedule beating only the Colts with a winning record. 8-8, 9-7 record with 1 win vs a winning record, 0-5 the rest. (Barring some crazy turn of events late in the year)

My apologies, praise away, all hail Derek Carr, slayer of teams with losing records and the Colts who don't need Andrew Luck*

IMG_20191118_162219.jpg

Who comes up with these odds?

The former prototype having better odds than the current one despite him having better numbers even after missing a whole month is funny :lol:

CMC not being included in the top 5 is also weird

Feel like Minny deserves some love with the seasons Turnt and Cook are having

He has been outstanding.

Beating Joe Flacco with 1 TD.
Beating Jacoby Brissett with 2 TD
Beating Trubisky with 0 TD
Beating Stafford with 2 TD (and Stafford at the 1 yard line)
Beating Rivers with 1 TD
Beating Random Allen Bengal with 1 TD

7 TD's in 6 wins, vs really really good competition.

When he faced Mahomes, Cousins, Rodgers, and Watson, 0-4 with 8 TD.

Yeah, he's really silenced the critics. I'm sure I can pencil him in for a W and 1-2 TD vs Sam Darnold this week. :pimp:

91D45166-0482-468F-8507-B55DA2952F80.gif

Hey guys, question:

Is Saquon Barkley better than Nick Chubb in 2019?

Not as a whole body of work, not potential, not any of that BS.

Is the guy that's 29th in rushing in 2019 better than the guy that's averaging 101.1 yards per game at 5 yards per clip?

I am not even convinced Chubb is the best running back on his own team.

Back
Top Bottom