NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Rivers has lost 61x by 7 or less

Damn
I guess you could say it's hard

For him to pull It out at the end

HighShrillAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

dame2.png

First MNF I haven't watched in maybe my whole life.

Wife and I been together 23 years last week.

Today she lost both her parents in a head on collision. Drunk driver. We were at work, she saw a FB post about an accident 10-15 minutes from our house, where they had stayed the night last night. They were asleep when we left for work this morning.......

Hug your loved ones brethren. Hold them close every chance you get.

Today she lost both her parents in a head on collision. Drunk driver. We were at work, she saw a FB post about an accident 10-15 minutes from our house, where they had stayed the night last night. They were asleep when we left for work this morning.......

Sorry for you and your wife's loss man :frown:

Jesus Christ...

sorry to hear that man

I am so sorry to hear this. RIP to your in laws. I hope the driver gets the book thrown at him. Too many people dying bc of irresponsibility of someone who has been drinking.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Love to you and your family. That’s awful.

Sorry for your loss man. That's so ****ing frustrating. Take a ****ing Uber everyone. Don't put your/other people's life's on the line doing stupid **** like that

“Rule No. 1 is you have to keep your helmet on," Peppers said. "If you get your helmet taken off, you’re done. You get out of there. That’s what a logical person would do. Not charge at a guy, because your lineman has him.

"But, everyone grows up different. I was always taught 'keep your helmet on, if it comes off, get as far away as possible, because now you’re vulnerable.”

god damn man, that’s rough. Praying for you guys

Damn... I’m sorry CP.

Line is always open, I wouldn’t begin to imagine what you guys are going through and I’m so sorry your wife has to go through this. Unfortunate and should never happen. I’m just so sorry for your family.

**** drunk drivers. Hit me up if you need anything man. I’m right down the road.

Sorry for your loss man. That's a terrible tragedy.

**** man

So sorry for you and your family. My thoughts are with you.

Back
Top Bottom