NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

First MNF I haven't watched in maybe my whole life.

Wife and I been together 23 years last week.

Today she lost both her parents in a head on collision. Drunk driver. We were at work, she saw a FB post about an accident 10-15 minutes from our house, where they had stayed the night last night. They were asleep when we left for work this morning.......

Hug your loved ones brethren. Hold them close every chance you get.

Sorry to hear that, man.

1574179965410.png

he wants back in! do it, bob

Thank you, everyone. Truly.

My wife is as close to her parents as any human I know. Many years ago, long before us, they had a 3 year old boy. He was struck by a car and killed. As you can imagine, they were destroyed. Almost didn't make it thru everything together, when they found out they were pregnant, with my wife. You can imagine what they felt for her and how they treated her, and then of course our daughter.

My wife is despondent. I've always know she would break losing either parent, at rest, or by Force, but this way........after leaving our home......she will never be the same. None of us will. But they get to be with their little boy now, I am grateful for that at least. 🙏

I'm sorry to bring the thread down, truly, thank you guys. Russell Wilson still sucks.

I'm sorry to bring the thread down

never that, man. this thread and everyone in it always been like a fam. always here for each other in that respect. i mean ****, we talk to each other pretty much every day on here.

that goes for everyone else in here too. y'all going through some **** or bad times, feel free to post or reach out in here. or DM someone you feel cool with. sometimes just talking about it or sharing can help get you through rough times.

Last edited:
Thank you, everyone. Truly.

My wife is as close to her parents as any human I know. Many years ago, long before us, they had a 3 year old boy. He was struck by a car and killed. As you can imagine, they were destroyed. Almost didn't make it thru everything together, when they found out they were pregnant, with my wife. You can imagine what they felt for her and how they treated her, and then of course our daughter.

My wife is despondent. I've always know she would break losing either parent, at rest, or by Force, but this way........after leaving our home......she will never be the same. None of us will. But they get to be with their little boy now, I am grateful for that at least. 🙏

I'm sorry to bring the thread down, truly, thank you guys. Russell Wilson still sucks.

We're here for you bro.

CP, hate going to/with the cliche, but you gotta be strong for your wife and daughter

man..

First MNF I haven't watched in maybe my whole life.

Wife and I been together 23 years last week.

Today she lost both her parents in a head on collision. Drunk driver. We were at work, she saw a FB post about an accident 10-15 minutes from our house, where they had stayed the night last night. They were asleep when we left for work this morning.......

Hug your loved ones brethren. Hold them close every chance you get.
Sorry for y’all loss homie

Damn CP, so sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up, like DSA said it really is like family in here we always got ya

Oh my god, CP, I am so sorry. There are no words. Prayers to you and your family, I can't say anything other than how sorry I am. Just terrible.

:lol: I heard this. It's good he can keep playing, but if that's me, I'd just want to be done with it at this point. It would weigh on my mind too much.
yeah, i'm the type that would need to go in tomorrow. Maybe give me a couple of days to get things in order but it would drive me crazy knowing I can go in 2 months. Those 2 months prior would be miserable.

I aint made for prison.

Back
Top Bottom