NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

It’s a similar situation as cam newton in Charlotte. City supports that man to no end, but the state and the good ol boys hate him. They really thought kyle Allen would come in and replace all of his production. They were so loud and proud after those first 2-3 games where he was throwing dump offs to CMC and 10 yard passes to Olsen.

Imma be real the falcons fanbase when it comes to QB is gonna be split for a long time no matter who we draft next after Matt. We draft another white Qb it’s gonna be the same thing from some of my brothers and sisters lol they won’t give him a fair shake especially if he can’t run. And if we draft a black QB the white racists won’t give him a fair shake either it’ll be a lot “well y’all got what y’all wanted and he’s not good enough”

So its only racist when it goes white against black?

AP yes.
When did CJ fall off? I think I'd lean Shady over him, but would want to check numbers.

His 2k season was in 09 but he still had four straight 1000 yard seasons in this decade after that. If you wanna pick someone who had a good 4-5 year stretch, Jamaal Charles was untouchable at that time.

If you’re picking all decade team, I think AP and Shady would have to be first team. AP has the highest peaks and Shady has the longevity and stats.

Le’Veon might have been in the discussion, but the last two years have been a waste.

This is where I also mention my guy Frank Gore having almost 10k rushing yards during this decade. He should be passing Barry this week or next week.

Last edited:
“One teammate that wouldn’t be wanting none of mine no more is (Mayfield). You don’t throw your teammate under the bus like that,” Meriweather said. ” … If I was Myles Garrett, I would’ve walked into the room, (gone up to Mayfield) and said, ‘You gotta square up right now.’ … You don’t throw your teammate under the bus like that. ” … I think he got caught up in the moment, and I don’t think he meant no harm by it. … If one of my teammates would’ve said something like that, we would’ve definitely had a problem.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2019/11/ex-patriots-safety-feels-sorry-for-myles-garrett-blasts-baker-mayfield/

Considering all the smoke that got blown up baker’s a)#)#.. him running his mouth.. him not playing well

my biggest thing, would be this dude who has experienced some of the ups and downs shouldn’t be quick to feel the need to comment knowing damn well that me, one of his important teammates, is going catch a ton of heat

Yup, Myles should choke him out. You not my father or my head coach, you not talking about me like that in a presser.

even my father and/or coach I’d look at some kinda way if they couldn’t have a convo with my before going to the media

ain’t hard to say: mistakes were made, unfortunate situation and I know Garrett is a great guy

enough people are going shh on dudE publicly

FB_IMG_1574282698989.jpg

Back
Top Bottom