NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he’s seen list of rumored candidates to be the Cowboys’ coach in 2020, “but they can’t guarantee me or my fans a Super Bowl.” Believes Garrett has skill set to lead a team there. “In my opinion, Jason Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next year."

"...in the NFL"

:lol:

mahomes doesplay @ pats this week.. but ravens already killed them and that helps lock them in as 1 seed which helps lamar’s narrative.. but they have @ pats, broncos, @ bears and then chargers

Texans got: Broncos, @ titans, @ bucs and then titans

ravens get the 1 seed, that’ll probably get him there.. russ has the worst team and if he gets one of those top 2 seeds, that’ll drive him.. but obviously shh happens

Chiefs beat the ravens b

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he’s seen list of rumored candidates to be the Cowboys’ coach in 2020, “but they can’t guarantee me or my fans a Super Bowl.” Believes Garrett has skill set to lead a team there. “In my opinion, Jason Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next year."

"...in the NFL"

Chess not checkers by Jerry there.

Probably why Russ deserves the MVP even with Lamar doing what he’s doing

should be a close vote, but those 2 are making it a week to week thing

lamar went up there and beat Russ. That’s the clincher for me. ‘Mar 1st. Russ 2nd.

Quiet as a kept, Derrick Henry and Michael Thomas deserve votes also.

Still can’t believe Derrick Henry wasn’t a first round pick

"...in the NFL"

trade Garrett to the giants for a second round pick. Or coaches can only be traded for 1st? Like how Gruden, to Tampa was

Bruh

tenor.gif

Give MVP to Lamar especially since there were people out there who said he should’ve been a WR

Russ has his doubters too but nobody ever asked him to play a different position :lol:

Dude got run up out of nc state for mike flippin glennon

and we talking 1st rounder vs 3rd rounder

While what Josh Shaw did was dumb, the NFL is heavily pushing for gambling into their sport (advertising DFS, having a team move to Vegas), and I find it hard to try to avoid the DFS craze. I can't imagine how many NFL players are playing DK.

Im pissed im gonna miss most of the Bills/Ravens and Saints/Niners due to the packer game tho.

I really want to see the Bills finally flourish but man they need to not be one and done and do well again next year for me to come close to believing in them lol. Although I do have a sneaky feeling they could beat the Ravens and make a statement

Would you roll with your Packers D/ST this week at home vs the Skins in the cold rainy weather or keep rolling with Ravens D/ST at Bills?

I would think Haskins would get demolished at Lambeau in the cold, rainy possibly snowing weather.

Back
Top Bottom