NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

he was never NOT coming back next year aside from what the talking heads on TV thought. He’s on a rookie deal and cost them next to nothing. He’s not getting the extension Dak Will get and Wentz got but Mitch was always going to be the starter Next year.

ryan pace would never allow it. His job is riding on Mitch to ball end of this year and next
Even if he continued playing as poorly as he has for most of the season, you don't think they'd entertain bringing in a vet replacement like if Cam came available?

6239A3CC-8207-4E69-ABEA-A067E3EC671C.jpeg

Even if he continued playing as poorly as he has for most of the season, you don't think they'd entertain bringing in a vet replacement like if Cam came available?

Bringing in a "vet replacement" that has the capability to supplant him would be an Open/Public admission that Ryan Pace, the GM, decision to move up and give up picks to draft him failed.

They'll DEF bring in a new #2 QB behind him that is better than Chase Daniels, but they are not bringing in someone who would necessarily play better than Mitch during camp.

They are all in on this kid and alot of the offensive issues this season go BEYOND Mitch, and the people in the Bears org have been adamant on stating it to the public, the failures this year aren't 100% Mitch's fault.

Me personally, If we got This type of QB play from him every week, with the defense we have, we'd be fine. The problem with #10 is not the ability, its the consistency.

I’ll take Lincoln or Urban. Get missing Garrett!!!

Jerry Jones ain’t gone win until he puts his ego and pride aside

Maybe the league will change the playoff format when they see a 7-9 team win the division and a 13-3 team is in the wildcard :smh:

It has already happened and nothing was done.

In 2008, the 8-8 Chargers won the division and the 11-5 Patriots missed out on a Wild Card spot.

In 2010, the 7-9 Seahawks won the division while two 10-6 teams missed out on the final Wild Card spot.

People were praising that Dallas OC when they started 3-0. Now they’re losing but I don’t hear anything about the OC.

We're on his head too. Of course the mainstream media is focusing on Garrett, but we want a complete overhaul here.

People were praising that Dallas OC when they started 3-0. Now they’re losing but I don’t hear anything about the OC.
He sucks too. He's Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan with a little pre-snap motion built in for appearance's sake.

He's trash. Needs to go.

Maybe the league will change the playoff format when they see a 7-9 team win the division and a 13-3 team is in the wildcard :smh:
Everyone knows what it is at this point, win your division or else. Just the way it is.

2014 the 11-5 Cardinals lost on the road to the 7-8-1 Panthers in the wildcard round

What are the chances coach clap lasts the rest of the season? Most teams would put him out of his misery after the last month you'd think.

Im still on the stance of regardless whats happening its now gonna be week 14, 3 games left in regular season and the cowboys STILL lead their devision. Is firing the coach something you want/need to do with your season team on the verge of making the playoffs?

Who they gonna make interim anyway?

I’ll take Lincoln or Urban. Get missing Garrett!!!

Jerry Jones ain’t gone win until he puts his ego and pride aside

Jerry run that franchise based on who he likes. It ain't about who's best for the job or results. Who he likes and who he can control. Ya'll still trotting out Jason Witten moving like he got bricks for feet. He's "such good guy". That's the only reason he's there.

Jerry run that franchise based on who he likes. It ain't about who's best for the job or results. Who he likes and who he can control. Ya'll still trotting out Jason Witten moving like he got bricks for feet. He's "such good guy". That's the only reason he's there.

word. Sean Lee and Witten shouldn’t be out there. I mean Witten was basically always like that but a real TE threat is needed for check down Dak.

Too much focus is on Garrett keeping or losing his job and not enough on these so called highly talented players on the cowboys not performing.

Take a gander in the cowboys thread, I’m at their throat!!!

Dak, Jaylen Smith, Byron jones... Kellen Moore, kris Richard and Marinelli predictable assssess...

Its holes everywhere... just a shhtshow man...top to bottom...

I called the last 3 Ls... and The Rams got next to push our shht back!!

Just is what it is at this point...

I can’t see Urban leaving and having someone like Jerry over his shoulder. Unless Jerry throws the whole bank at Urban and Urban gets to build his whole staff.

at least we all know Garrett is a dead man walking.

pretty please hire urban jerry.. pretty please

o/u if dude lasts more games than that louisville/arkansas dude who atlanta hired?

I kno there’s a lot of variables involved that determines what college coaches will thrive... and I get it’sa crap shoot honestly and nothing is guaranteed...

But did you just compare Urban Meyer to Bobby Petrino??

Urban is easily the second best college coach of this generation and he took years off...

HIs health is the big if imo...

Coaching skills, team managemen, innovative offensive system , his reputation precedes him in those categories...

I kno there’s a lot of variables involved that determines what college coaches will thrive... and I get it’sa crap shoot honestly and nothing is guaranteed...

But did you just compare Urban Meyer to Bobby Petrino??

Urban is easily the searing beast college coach of this generation and he took years off...

Is health is the big if imo...

bobby petrino lasted less than a season with falcons.. i didnt actually compare the 2 coaches..

urban isnt a long term solution anywhere, college or the nfl.. the joke was if he would actually last more games than petrino

Jason Garrett and the coaching in general is as stale as it gets. So ima hold off on blaming the players. It’s similar to McCarthy last year with the Packers. Except even worse with Garrett cause he’s never won anything ever.

Back
Top Bottom