NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Y’all know I’m a big OBJ fan and now supposedly he’s saying he would be fine with a trade to the Jets. It’s funny cause just a year ago he was asked if he liked NY and he was acting dumb, now he miss that market, attention and everything.

think dude just really wants out of Cleveland

think he hit up the 9ers and pats when they played this year.. then there were 2 other teams, I think.. and then Dallas and New Orleans to get close to home or be home

think dude just really wants out of Cleveland

think he hit up the 9ers and pats when they played this year.. then there were 2 other teams, I think.. and then Dallas and New Orleans to get close to home or be home

Yeah, I don't think he only wants to go to NY. I think he wants to go to a good team and a good market.

OBJ was fine with Cleveland long as they were winning then he saw how trash Baker Mayfield and coaching was so he wants to bounce...and it’s Cleveland

OBJ will go to any big market team since he loves the attention and can win or get his targets. That dude miss the Giants and I bet he wish he would of probably just stayed. He’s fine anywhere but Cleveland.

The Jets are going to fire Gase this summer, right? Or are they stuck cause ownership doesn’t wanna have to pay the rest of his contract out?

Sadly I think he stays unless it just gets really toxic; Sam frustrated, players venting at seasons end, etc. Not sure if that's what went down in Miami or not. C CP1708 @ITO Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T anything?

Could have sworn I read they made $800M+ in revenue this season or some ****. They can accord another HC on the books, no matter how stupid they'd look.

Yeah, I don't think he only wants to go to NY. I think he wants to go to a good team and a good market.

I mean as long as he isn’t trying change that current contract beyond the security therein (so not changing the specifics, just guaranteeing that money).. I’d love to have dude and any team should, as long as price to get him isn’t ridiculous

Sadly I think he stays unless it just gets really toxic; Sam frustrated, players venting at seasons end, etc. Not sure if that's what went down in Miami or not. C CP1708 @ITO Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T anything?

Could have sworn I read they made $800M+ in revenue this season or some ****. They can accord another HC on the books, no matter how stupid they'd look.

It's all about ego with these people, don't want to look stupid. Gase should have been fired weeks ago but I would be shocked if they don't give him one more season. Maybe if they lose the rest of the season and look bad but even then, I don't see it changing cause of pride.

I know we in that era were we wanna call everyone out for being wrong but let’s not forget that for the majority of last year Lamar looked awful as a QB. So some of that noise for him switching positions was justified.

NOW to his credit, and why he deserves all of the accolades coming his way is that he put in the work to get better both mentally and physically. You cannot knock this young mans work ethic.

Also what a time we live in where the majority of top QBs are all black and the last two MVPs have been black. #ChangingOfTheGuard

I know we in that era were we wanna call everyone out for being wrong but let’s not forget that for the majority of last year Lamar looked awful as a QB. So some of that noise for him switching positions was justified.

NOW to his credit, and why he deserves all of the accolades coming his way is that he put in the work to get better both mentally and physically. You cannot knock this young mans work ethic.

Also what a time we live in where the majority of top QBs are all black and the last two MVPs have been black. #ChangingOfTheGuard

he looked no different than Baker Mayfield, Brock Osweiler, Sam Darnold, Johnny Manziel, Josh Rosen, Marcus Mariota, etc......

No one said any of them should change positions. Tim Tebow was AWFUL for years. The media didn’t talk about a position change with Tebow, until they finally wanted to admit that he was a terrible QB. People have to stop believing, just cause he has athleticism, he should be a DB, WR, RB, etc.

realize, switching positions is JUST as difficult. Route running, learning route trees, backpedaling, tackling etc.

He was always QB. And black QBs could’ve had the same impact back then but, were forcibly pigeon holed. You can’t stop the inevitable.

Jenkins is playing well.. I mean obviously what he said was stupid and wrong.. but would assume dude just issue an apology and do some sensitivity training

Janoris should have been cut, he's been an issue for almost two years now.

He's a good player but he wasn't respecting the team, always doing or saying something wrong.

Is there any city and franchise just built for Lamar like Bmore. Dude went to the perfect spot career wise and city wise. Happy as hell for dude.

eagles have had Cunningham, Rodney peete, mcnabb, Vick and Vince young as starters the last couple decades

Man **** the eagles

oooooooooooooooooooook.. guess you didnt want to actually have this discussion

but to answer your question regarding cities in america best for him.. i'd would say the top 3 were/are: baltimore, atlanta and philadelphia in some order

obviously that is without regard to specific aspects of the teams (like atlanta have ryan and eagles having wentz).. but they also have stability within the ownership that would be patient and give the GM opportunities (as history has shown).. also we've seen those cities embrace black athletes

i would add washington based upon the fan base, but the team owner is snyder

Back
Top Bottom