NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

IMG_20200202_092350.jpg

Excellence :pimp:
Three future goats :pimp: and then this guy

raylewis.jpg

Everything in me says pick the niners ... history says a dominant dline will take down goat tier offenses in a matchup of strengths (pats giants /Seahawks broncos/ broncos panthers)...

with all that said gimme the Chiefs and the points...

Two of the more creative minds are today and I’m really looking forward to the scheming and creative matchups... can’t wait to see the creativity from both coaches... both sides are very legit imo in scheming to their strengths... probably the best tbh... looking forward to tonight’s game!!

Last edited:
Doug Williams and Russeell Wilson are black QB's to win a Super Bowl .

I hope Mahomes doesn't run from it

49ers lost this game because their QB couldnt hide behind the the running game in the 4th. ....they need him to idenfity the blitz protect from it and get rid of it in time.....he failed.....your QB doesnt play clutch you lose in these close super bowl games....its true folks

great clutch performance by Mahomes.....he is the perfect QB, the rush was owning him, he adjusted and won it.....tap my hat to him...

great job by spags realizing the front 4 wasnt cutting it needed to blitz

49ers needed to score end of half, really gave easy money to 0-0 guys, ugh

Yeah let's take off work at 3 PM to go watch a 2-9 team play our little brothers from across the bay on a Thursday night. People who knock empty stadiums for teams who suck don't understand how simple economics work.

Ayo stanfan stanfan .. remember next season is gonna be all about simple economics and not #homeofthefaithful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom