NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Whelp young Daniel just got uninvited to thanksgiving dinner

upload_2019-9-17_10-14-39.jpeg

Best case scenario but least likely to happen imo. Team isn’t as bad as their record is indicating.

AFC North is always unpredictable with teams splitting series and the teams always being competitive against one another. Judging the schedule against the rest of their non divisional opponents and I think the Steelers have favorable matchups.

My prediction is 8-9 wins. They honestly just played their two toughest opponents in the first two weeks..

I think Mason Crosby will probably continue to play pretty decent, but I also think Pitt was always going to miss AB and Bell combo way more than the common narrative was saying coming into this season. They are thin on the skill positions all of a sudden.

I also don’t see Fitzpatrick alone fixing the back half of the defense. To me this does look like a 7-9 type team.

Might as well start Jones and see what he can do. Thanks for beating those BA Patriots twice, Eli...but it's time to move on

Eli wasn’t the real issue ..... not saying the team don’t need a change but the defense is trash ... and they the giants been without their top 3 receivers last game ..... would of liked them to ease Daniel in but let’s see what he can do when it counts

Meh, I wouldnt have cut Eli if I were the Giants. Either let him mentor Daniel Jones or now they can trade him to a QB hungry team still trying to win now like the Jags or Steelers for a mid round pick

Not sure those teams are making the move.. now Denver, that there, I could see happening

Well thank god. Football gods heard my cry for help. I mean come on we looking like the bum *** Knicks out here in these streets. Nobody wants to be like the Knicks. Eli thanks for the Superbowls , but go make papa john commercials, Allstate or what nationwide whatever the F that is. Like go play fantasy football with OJ.
I’m ready for the Daniel Jones era. I mean he went to Duke. I’m a duke fan, not really football but whatever . Good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom