NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

How many Hall of Fame caliber players Eli played with, consistently???? I’ll wait. HE CARRIED THAT FRANCHISE

Strahan, they let Odell go. Other than that, who....

Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Tom Brady all played with Hall of Famers or future HOF’ers consistently!!

Respect my dawg ELISHA!!

Giants always had a solid OL up until the second half of his career. It’s time to move on but the Giants botched this

How many Hall of Fame caliber players Eli played with, consistently???? I’ll wait. HE CARRIED THAT TEAM

Strahan, they let Odell go. Other than that, who....

Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Tom Brady all played with Hall of Famers or future HOF’ers consistently!!

Respect my dawg ELISHA!!

Man what. I always try to give Eli some credit against the salty patriot fans that always run the narrative that he was average but y’all say **** like this that makes me scratch my head :lol:

Phillip Rivers and Big Ben played with surefire hall of famer’s consistently? C’mon dog

Man what. I always try to give Eli some credit against the salty patriot fans that always run the narrative that he was average but y’all say **** like this that makes me scratch my head :lol:

Phillip Rivers and Big Ben played with surefire hall of famer’s consistently? C’mon dog

Antonio Gates, Ladainian Tomlinson.....

Jerome Bettis, Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu..........

Eli won two SBs and never missed a game. Players always talk about how hard that is to do and that’s probably his best stat. That means a lot.

He’s going in first ballot

Antonio Gates, Ladainian Tomlinson.....

Jerome Bettis, Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu..........

Bettis played with Ben for two seasons. Troy was a defensive player, Hines isn't a HOF, I think he'll get in, but he's not a HOFer yet, and hasn't played with Ben since 2011..

LT and Rivers had 4 seasons together and didn't win a damn thing :lol:

Eli won two SBs and never missed a game. Players always talk about how hard that is to do and that’s probably his best stat. That means a lot.

He’s going in first ballot

He’s also top 10 in yards, tds, and completions. He should get in.

I hate seeing players do that ****. If they did something wrong to him and he seriously wants out, cool. If he throwing a fit or mad about losing, **** off

Bettis played with Ben for two seasons. Troy was a defensive player, Hines isn't a HOF, I think he'll get in, but he's not a HOFer yet, and hasn't played with Ben since 2011..

LT and Rivers had 4 seasons together and didn't win a damn thing :lol:

THAT’S my point! And it’s a team game. Eli never had a LT or Gates caliber player. Until he got Odell... in year number 10. Offense and defense are one, in the same. Eli played with Strahan for like 3 or 4 seasons. He played with Tiki Barber for 3 years. Played with Odell for 4 years. And Cruz for a couple. When he had good to great teammates, he made his mark! Eli did a lot with nothing!!

Hines Ward is a sure fire HOF. You sleep. Maybe not first ballot but, he’s a HOF.

When Eli had a good defense, look how he performed. JPP, Strahan, Tuck. Those are the best defenders he’s played with.

I can tell you don’t know about football, if you’re diminishing defensive players. It’s a team sport

THAT’S my point! And it’s a team game. Eli never had a LT or Gates caliber player. Until he got Odell... in year number 10. Offense and defense are one, in the same. Eli played with Strahan for like 3 or 4 seasons. He played with Tiki Barber for 3 years. Played with Odell for 4 years. And Cruz for a couple. When he had good to great teammates, he made his mark! Eli did a lot with nothing!!

Hines Ward is a sure fire HOF. You sleep. Maybe not first ballot but, he’s a HOF.

When Eli had a good defense, look how he performed. JPP, Strahan, Tuck. Those are the best defenders he’s played with.

I can tell you don’t know about football, if you’re diminishing defensive players. It’s a team sport

I'm sleep on hines ward even though I watched him play every sunday for years :lol:. He's not in the HOF yet, man.

Clearly I understand it's a team game. The steelers weren't winning SB's because Ben was an elite level QB.

I understand your point of Eli not playing with some of the best of the best like Ben and Rivers.. Even though Eli definitely played with some very good players..

The fact of the matter is, whether you play with HOFer's or not, that doesn't gage the individual talent discussion between Ben, Rivers and Eli. That was my point.

Back
Top Bottom