NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

ppl are really crying over players demanding trade request
full

Steelers season over, last in the north...They weren't that good to begin with, now they in a 0-2 hole and gotta work in personnel changes

Jamal Adams wants a trade

3rd depth chart QB playing Sunday

Adam Gase is an awful Coach

And the best player on their team is at the most devalued position in league.

Yikes.

Should have cut Eli in the offseason, should have never drafted Jones. Giants are done for at least five years.
Eli definitely should’ve been cut. The FO and former players campaigning for him to start only set the franchise back.

The Daniel Jones pick was bad. I think he can be a Top 10-15 QB in the league. It’s WHERE he got picked that’s the grip. He simply was drafted too high.

I have a feeling that Veach gets a deal done for Jalen. What it will cost I have no idea.

As the acting president of the Jalen Ramsey fan club, I’ll allow trades to the Chiefs, Falcons, Ravens, Chargers & Seahawks.

Nothing more.

Idiots gone single handedly create a draft lottery. I think, instead of the worse 14 teams, the lottery may only consist of the worst 5-8 teams.

Dolphins stupid AF

Nah the entertainment is in doing all teams that don’t make the playoffs and then give an hour to it on like a Thursday night and can have draft guys break down the top prospects and do mock drafts and shh

Television value too high

Back
Top Bottom