NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

If sanu is going for a 2nd round pick I can only imagine what Julio will go for..

i read from somewhere that it’s for cap reasons. Like the Pats gave the 2nd round pick then ATL takes in most of the money for salary cap purposes since the Pats don’t have much room. I could be wrong tho...

i really hope Gordon’s okay and keeps everything in check as far as habits.

Outside 1 playoff run, 2-5 in playoff game and 11 TD to 7 INTs in those games....

I’ve never seen a single QB get the benefit of the doubt more

What has your boy matthew stafford done?

Oh yea, not ****

Still a franchise QB.
giphy.gif

You don’t see me capping for him

Because you switched teams.

Your logic is grossly flawed and doesn't hold any validity or merit. The QB position is probably the most sought after commodity in all of professional sports. Do I agree with it? No, but your Matt Ryan agenda just lacks all clear thought and apprehension.

Teams have held onto QB's who have accomplished less. Ex: Lions with Stafford, Cowboys with Romo, Bengals with Dalton.. and I can go on if you need me to.

You really have the unmitigated gaul, the unwavering audacity to slander Matt Ryan as a JAGS fan. Your self awareness is diminutive.

Because you switched teams.

Your logic is grossly flawed and doesn't hold any validity or merit. The QB position is probably the most sought after commodity in all of professional sports. Do I agree with it? No, but your Matt Ryan agenda just lacks all clear thought and apprehension.

Teams have held onto QB's who have accomplished less. Ex: Lions with Stafford, Cowboys with Romo, Bengals with Dalton.. and I can go on if you need me to.

You really have the unmitigated gaul, the unwavering audacity to slander Matt Ryan as a JAGS fan. Your self awareness is diminutive.
Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 9.19.02 AM.png
This article was written days after the Super Bowl loss. And a LOT of point have continued into recent seasons.

The narrative is that Georgians hate Matt Ryan because he isn't Vick. No, Matt Ryan has a reputation of costing games at the last minute. Matt Ryan has ELITE stats but stats aren't the whole game, especially in the 4th quarter. Clown me about being a Jags or Lions fan, but I stand by that Matt Ryan get a pass for his stats.

Happy for Sanu though. Pats have a new coradelle patterson , expecting to see a lot of direct snaps and RPO with Sanu picking up 2-3 yards to convert the 1st down

Not to mention the hands on dude, doesnt drop many

Back
Top Bottom