NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

That Gordon news...
50FD2AA4-56E3-4D12-9EFB-E3DC5423AB1C.gif

I’m HOPING for the best for him.

i liked Josh. hope he catches on somewhere and can stay on the field

i still feel OK with Edelman, Dorsett, Sanu, Harry, and Myers. we just need to get a pass catching TE

It could just be they dont want to deal with and wait around for Gordon to get healthy. They ain't got time for that...especially after trading for Sanu.

But he’s saying he should be ready to go soon, and the team is ready to move on. That’s where this doesn’t add up.

But he’s saying he should be ready to go soon, and the team is ready to move on. That’s where this doesn’t add up.

i think it's because Harry came off IR...and so that's forcing their hand a bit. there's been a lot of folks saying he's hasn't been right all year (Gordon), so maybe they want to get some more stability going.

yea this for sure doesnt add up. maybe theyre adjusting the playbook for the second half of the season.

Willing to bet they they waived him was that there’s no cap hit. Where if they traded him it could be a cap hit

Back
Top Bottom