NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Don't see anyway this happens. We just invested a second rounder in Sanders and also traded for Jordan Howard. Adding Gordon and paying him a large contract would be stupid, Howie isn't dumb.

I figure Howard is only here for a year.. clement is probably gone too.. and I assume sproles retires

Not saying we’d make the move.. but I think it’s highly likely sanders is the only RB back next year while we draft another guy in mid rounds and/or maybe get someone for cheap to add a component to the run game (like we did with Blount, Ajayi and now Howard)

I figure Howard is only here for a year.. clement is probably gone too.. and I assume sproles retires

Not saying we’d make the move.. but I think it’s highly likely sanders is the only RB back next year while we draft another guy in mid rounds and/or maybe get someone for cheap to add a component to the run game (like we did with Blount, Ajayi and now Howard)

Clement is a RFA and don't think he will get a big deal so I could see us bringing him back. Draft another guy next year and we are good to go. Gordon is hoping for a 10+mil AAV, I don't want to give that to a RB and I don't think Howie would either. I mean you never know but its a terrible allocation of resources and cap dollars IMO.

Clement is a RFA and don't think he will get a big deal so I could see us bringing him back. Draft another guy next year and we are good to go. Gordon is hoping for a 10+mil AAV, I don't want to give that to a RB and I don't think Howie would either. I mean you never know but its a terrible allocation of resources and cap dollars IMO.

Agreed.. I wouldn’t say we wouldn’t pay a RB or that we wouldn’t draft a RB in the 1st, but I highly doubt it would be a Gordon type (to be fair to him thou, I don’t know how good of a receiving back he really is)

Like if we had drafted CMC I could see us paying him and cutting back at WRs, especially with what slot guys make now.. but we’ll always run some form of committee under Doug

:smh:

I’m at least encouraged that Dallas is acting hard at get something done before the season—according to all reports—where as the LA Chargers react to their own discussions as if they’ve barely heard of Melvin Gordon.

I’m legit trying think of the strongest winds I’ve been outside against.. or in

I mean I’ll go fart around outside especially if the power goes out.. or if the rain isn’t super duper bad

Can you even stand upright in 160 MPH winds?

This guy could...

597274B7-6186-4D69-A7DD-6C7C61917C9F.gif

Back
Top Bottom