NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Mitch definitely has his limitations...Coach Nagy is very good at his job and thus puts Mitch in a position to succeed by playing to his strengths...

Bears O is legit imo because of Nagy...bottom half of the top 10 kinda offense...

Yep..

As a fan, my 2 eyes tell me Mitch has all the skill set to be a top 10-12 QB. But the 3 things needed to be considered one of those QB’s. Accuracy / Ability to stay in the pocket and not get happy feet / Ability to read defenses or anticipate what the Defense is doing prior to the snap is where he lacks at.

From Packers game 1 last year to the end of the season last year You could def see all of the growth in the Kid in year 2. Now in year 3 i want to see if he can start checking those 3 things off his list. Accuracy / Look to pass other than throw / Read defenses.

Defense is the bread and butter, health aside I expect the defensive side to get it going quick.

Roquan is going to have a year.

Is N'Keal Harry really hurt or do you think BB is just keeping him under wraps until Gordon is suspended for the hundredth time?

Is N'Keal Harry really hurt or do you think BB is just keeping him under wraps until Gordon is suspended for the hundredth time?

:lol: i wouldn't put anything past Bill

but nah, he's def dinged up. i think they're playing it safe knowing we're relatively deep at the position. no need to rush Harry on to the field

Yea I’m good.. power’s our.. luckily T0INE T0INE and I are on Nassau which only got some rain last night really

Northwest islands from us got wrecked thou :sick:

Been a pain here though because power has been out and they’re moving as slow as the storm to get things back up

Glad to hear you’re ok

Yeah man those northern islands got it bad :frown:

Glad to hear you’re ok

Yeah man those northern islands got it bad :frown:

Yup.. and even those who didn’t get got by just the strength of the storm, they got got by how damn slow it was moving and the flooding because of crap ton of rain

Hoyer's a great backup, so not sure all the hate. The money is what it is, but it makes sense the Colts would spend that if they had it available for the season.

Texans where to stubborn to change their defense to a 4-3. Putting Jadeveon Clowney in coverage. Hate to see it.

Hate when teams draft dudes who don’t fit their scheme. Darn near all of us predicted this, years ago.

T0INE T0INE IATT IATT don't know u guys personally, but if you guys are in need of anything, hit me up w/ an address via pm and I'll send stuff out to you all.

Appreciate it man, but Nassau is straight for the most part.

More concerned about family in Grand Bahama that got directly hit. Everyone seems to be good, which is a blessing, but this ***** Dorian is literally chilling over Grand Bahama now and likely be there until late Wednesday. :smh:

IATT IATT you see all the flooding in Nassau? :wow: Imagine if we got a direct hit from Dorian. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Texans where to stubborn to change their defense to a 4-3. Putting Jadeveon Clowney in coverage. Hate to see it.

Hate when teams draft dudes who don’t fit their scheme. Darn near all of us predicted this, years ago.

It was so annoying seeing him in coverage, but the fact the he would actually be glued to the hip of the guy was insane. I knew Clowney had scary speed when he almost ran down Brandon Lafell here

Back
Top Bottom